Man, Sometimes You Just Cant Get Through

She may qualify elsewhere. Phillys questions are not that easy. I just had a client declined from them and equitable and then accepted with medico.

Man I have no luck with medico, Just had another declined, I called underwriting before hand and asked if they would accept Afib, they said yes as long as meds have been stable 2 years, Then declined him because he takes a blood thinner.

Hello if you have afib you take a blood thinner:no:

Man I have no luck with medico, Just had another declined, I called underwriting before hand and asked if they would accept Afib, they said yes as long as meds have been stable 2 years, Then declined him because he takes a blood thinner.

Hello if you have afib you take a blood thinner:no:

I haven't had too many problems with them.

I haven't had too many problems with them.

In all fairness I haven't been appointed all that long with them,

I want to use them more, Man they have great rates in SC. But I am usually met with I have never heard of them type stuff, then I get past that and have a hard time with there eapp, for some reason it seems so slow to open.Every other works well its def not my computer.Then I have had more declines than I have issued. this one I specifically called before hand and got the greenlight, I don't get it.

However I will still try to use them I am sure Ill get in the grove with them sooner or later

Dr Office has probably never heard of New Era.

That is correct, However client did tell them it is a supplement plan F and medicare will remain primary,You would think they would be educated enough to use caution when saying stuff like that, This woman When I first spoke with her was complaining she did not have enough money for anything extra because her premium is so high, This would have freed up $100 per month

Early early early on in selling Supplements I had something similar happen with a supplement which was also a big named MAPD plan.

The doc office was so used to seeing the carrier's mapd, which they didn't take (and the doc despised), that I had to spell out to the person at the doc office that it was a supp.

I know you offered to do a 3 way call with the provider, and the client wouldn't have it.

If you know who the provider was, perhaps a direct call to them might help. i.e., to "educate" them on what it is.

Of course, spending too much time on it is futile... just thought it might be good to forget the 3 way call and just call the office on your own...

When I did this years ago, the doc office called the client and apologized for giving out wrong info about the insurance... the client kept the plan - problem solved.

In all fairness I haven't been appointed all that long with them,

I want to use them more, Man they have great rates in SC. But I am usually met with I have never heard of them type stuff, then I get past that and have a hard time with there eapp, for some reason it seems so slow to open.Every other works well its def not my computer.Then I have had more declines than I have issued. this one I specifically called before hand and got the greenlight, I don't get it.

However I will still try to use them I am sure Ill get in the grove with them sooner or later

I actually just had medico decline one for uncontrolled high blood pressure...:swoon:

What was it Clement Stone (founder of Combined Insurance) always preached?

"You can't overcome ignorance or poverty".

You ever have one of these?

Have a Lady I got her approved New Era saving her $100 per month going from Plan F to Plan F same benies,

Now she just called me flipping out the girl at her pain management said they will not accept this Ins and will stop her pain management. I tried to offer to call then , 3way call nothing I said helped she just kept saying they will not accept New Era, They will not Accept this YOUR INS. Grrrrr

Sounds like a final expense prospect with bi-polar.

You can't fix stupid.

And as someone else said - she sounds like a drug addict out of hydros. And maybe Depakote, too.

That is correct, However client did tell them it is a supplement plan F and medicare will remain primary,You would think they would be educated enough to use caution when saying stuff like that, This woman When I first spoke with her was complaining she did not have enough money for anything extra because her premium is so high, This would have freed up $100 per month

I know you put a great deal of effort into this and are doing the right thing for the client but you are much better without her as a client, it can only lead to trouble.

As someone else said, you can't fix stupid and, unfortunately, many provider offices should have their photos under the word in the dictionary.

Back