Management System Close to AMS Prime

Sep 29, 2015

1. ToniM

ToniM New Member

I am a current AMS Prime user and am starting to freak out because I CANNOT find another system that I like. The deadline is rapidly approaching and I haven't found any options that I am interested in. Does anyone know if there is a system that runs similar to Prime? I like the way I am able to enter multiple lines on a single entry, the way their reports are run and the way the banking is done. Thanks in advance!

ToniM, Sep 29, 2015
  2. ivorym

ivorym New Member

Toni, we (AgencyBloc) have moved clients from Prime who are very happy. Feel free to give us a call to discuss your needs in detail - 866-338-7075.

Thanks!

ivorym, Oct 15, 2015
  3. JKruthoffer

JKruthoffer New Member

State:
    Florida
    Hi ToniM - You should consider looking at QQCatalyst. Our platform is 100% cloud based and is the fastest growing AMS in the market. We also offer an easy migration path from Prime to Catalyst and I would welcome the opportunity to discuss it with you. Feel free to email at [email protected] or call me on 954 312 0932.

Thanks,

John

4. AdvisorsIns

AdvisorsIns Guru

State:
    South Carolina
    As a QQ catalyst user. They have been excellent. The merger with vertafore has so far seemed positive.