Management System for Small P & C Agency

DJLarkin

I am a small Agency - primarily P & C - mostly personal lines (80%) and I am looking at four systems which seem geared towards the smaller P & C Agency. Doris, Hawksoft, QQ Catalyst - and Aspire . If anyone has strong opinions on these systems - I would appreciate hearing from you . If you have used or are using any of these , would love to hear the pros and cons. Thanks !

I am a small Agency - primarily P & C - mostly personal lines (80%) and I am looking at four systems which seem geared towards the smaller P & C Agency. Doris, Hawksoft, QQ Catalyst - and Aspire . If anyone has strong opinions on these systems - I would appreciate hearing from you . If you have used or are using any of these , would love to hear the pros and cons. Thanks !

I was wondering what way you decided to go. I am looking at Agency Matrix and QQ Catalyst.

I went with QQ. Jury is still out. There is a lot to like about Catalyst , and a lot of key areas that need improvement as well. (word processing, email , notes , invoicing ) - but they do seem diligent in making upgrades and improvements almost monthly - so I am thinking that this is still very much a work in progress - I would be very disappointed if this is the final product but I am optimistic as they have already made substantial upgrades in the few months I have been with them. Curious to see what others say especially that used QQ Evolution - that switched over to Catalyst

I used Doris my first 2 years before upgrading to TAM last month. Doris serves it's purpose but it more used for remembering data. Doris doesn't do a lot of things that TAM can and is pretty antiquated. I also have an agent friend that uses IMS provided by Xanatec. I like his a lot but the conversion was going to be a lot more complicated moving from Applied to Xanatec. I think he may only pay $170/mo.

I went with QQ. Jury is still out. There is a lot to like about Catalyst , and a lot of key areas that need improvement as well. (word processing, email , notes , invoicing ) - but they do seem diligent in making upgrades and improvements almost monthly - so I am thinking that this is still very much a work in progress - I would be very disappointed if this is the final product but I am optimistic as they have already made substantial upgrades in the few months I have been with them. Curious to see what others say especially that used QQ Evolution - that switched over to Catalyst

I use QQ Evolution and its a fine system does everything you need and cheap to use. :biggrin::swoon:

I used Doris my first 2 years before upgrading to TAM last month. Doris serves it's purpose but it more used for remembering data. Doris doesn't do a lot of things that TAM can and is pretty antiquated. I also have an agent friend that uses IMS provided by Xanatec. I like his a lot but the conversion was going to be a lot more complicated moving from Applied to Xanatec. I think he may only pay $170/mo.

Just curious - if you do not mind me asking , what do you pay monthly , and for how many users. Thanks !!! I pay $189 per month but only have 3 users.

QQ evolution was cheaper... catalyst is straight forward pricing. I switched back in april from evolution to catalyst. I was disappointed but also respected that they would not budge on the pricing. Believe they are truly charging everyone the same regardless. No affiliation or carrier discounts I could get and I tried...

I've overall been pretty happy some bugs here and there but overall I think it's a great system and only getting better with each update. Lately I've noticed a speed drop. The growth of catalyst is slowing it down maybe? hopefully they will take notice and amp up the speed. Can't stand waiting for my system to load.

Back