Management Systems List

agentinsouth

Guru
100+ Post Club
Does anyone know where to find a list of the top 20 agency management systems? I am looking for one geared towards small agencies with high personal lines volume.

Does anyone know where to find a list of the top 20 agency management systems? I am looking for one geared towards small agencies with high personal lines volume.

The top ones that are affordable for PL insurance are QQ catalyst, EZ Lynx, jenesis, I like systems with API technology.

i know this isn't the 'list' you want, but if you google- Steve Anderson or Agency User Reviews, the person who owns it: Steve Anderson, can provide significant insight.

Anderson is great. Got a chance to see him speak at event and was very insightful, definitely go to a seminar of his if you have a chance.

Aside from the systems listed already, I just found another one yesterday called NowCerts. We're currently on TAM and I've been searching for a new one for a while and basically settled on EZLynx. Their system is very nice an intuitive, and they're constantly updating it. But I've researched NowCerts this morning and I'm really impressed, and it's dirt cheap! I found it on a site called capterra dot com. On this site, search "Insurance Agency" and it'll bring up a list of AMS. NowCerts is the top rated P&C agency management system.

Latest posts

Back