Manhattan Life Assurance Cancer Immunotherapy.

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
The Manhattan Assurance (formally Central United) provides coverage for immunotherapy and the same rate they pay for Chemotherapy. A few other companies do this but most don't. In fact, many don't cover immunotherapy at all. Also, unlike many company that have dread disease coverage that pays just a hospital daily benefit when confined for one of the dread diseases, the Manhattan plan, with the exception of the first occurrence benefit covers the dread diseases for the same benefits as it pays for cancer. That mans if your client with Lupus, MS or one of the other diseases receives immunotherapy, they will have their treatment covered. Here is a quick video that can be used with your presentation.

Have been informed that one of their largest immunotherapy claims was not for cancer but for Lupus. The average cost for the immunotherapy drugs is $13K per month and often multiple drugs are used.

CANCER-COSTS.jpg

Talked with a friend today that has several immunotherpy issues including Lupus.. She is starting an oral chemo regimen.. Did not know they used chemo for those conditions. I am also amazed at just how many people have those issues. Seems they are on the increase. Within my small church group we have 3, two females and a male, all under 50. Because of this I checked the CP4000 plan and it will pay for chemo used to treat any of the 27 dread diseases covered by the plan. One more reason to consider the Manhattan plan for your cancer plan sales.

Have three people associated with my small church that are being treated for cancer.. All three re receiving some form of immunotherapy.. One has stage 1 bladder cancer and will be receiving immuno only, no chemo or radiation. That means most cancer plans that pay based upon treatment would not pay anything n his treatment. My on stage 4 throat cancer could not have been cured without the immunotherapy I received in combination with chemo and radiation. I subscribe to several cancer related magazines such as CURE and CONQUER and almost every article in their recent issues is about immuno.. Immunotherapy holds the best hope for cancer cures and is being used more and more. This makes the Manhattan cancer product stand out among the others.

Back