Manhattan -Standard Life and Casulaty Home Health Care

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Bought a Home Health Care Policy on myself and my wife in Fevruary. We both have collected almost as much as we pay in premium on the prescription drug benefit. Plus, I have collected about $6k in home nursing and speech therapy benefits. Yhe amzing thing is on my last claim. I filed on Tuesday of this week and the payment was in my bank account this afternoon. 3 Days from claim upload untill payment. If you are working the senior market, I would reccomend you share this product with every MAPD or Medicare Supplemnt policholder you have. :yes:

Bought a Home Health Care Policy on myself and my wife in Fevruary. We both have collected almost as much as we pay in premium on the prescription drug benefit. Plus, I have collected about $6k in home nursing and speech therapy benefits. Yhe amzing thing is on my last claim. I filed on Tuesday of this week and the payment was in my bank account this afternoon. 3 Days from claim upload untill payment. If you are working the senior market, I would reccomend you share this product with every MAPD or Medicare Supplemnt policholder you have. :yes:
I like GTL's better. My wife and I took GTL's and I'm starting to sell more of them. Our RX claims are more than our premium.

I like GTL's better. My wife and I took GTL's and I'm starting to sell more of them. Our RX claims are more than our premium.
If the GTL is the same as United National Life's the only difference is the Home Health Aide only pays after a three day hopsital stay. Kind of a moot point as few doctors are going to prescibe someone to do your grocery shopping.. I have clients with the UNL which adminstered by GTL. Takes them a lot longer to pay the drug claims.

If the GTL is the same as United National Life's the only difference is the Home Health Aide only pays after a three day hopsital stay. Kind of a moot point as few doctors are going to prescibe someone to do your grocery shopping.. I have clients with the UNL which adminstered by GTL. Takes them a lot longer to pay the drug claims.
GTL/UNL doesn't have the 3 day hospital requirement (that's why I decided to sell GTL's instead of Manhattan's). If somebody has an accident or illness and can't perform 2 or more ADL's and wasn't in the hospital for 3 days, GTL's is going to pay, Manhattan's won't. GTL has the Ask Mayo Benefit.

Yes, GTL takes about 3 weeks to pay the RX claims...slooow.

GTL/UNL doesn't have the 3 day hospital requirement (that's why I decided to sell GTL's instead of Manhattan's). If somebody has an accident or illness and can't perform 2 or more ADL's and wasn't in the hospital for 3 days, GTL's is going to pay, Manhattan's won't. GTL has the Ask Mayo Benefit.

Yes, GTL takes about 3 weeks to pay the RX claims...slooow.
Manhattan only applies the ADL and hospital stay to the home health aide not to the nursing and therapist benefits.

Manhattan only applies the ADL and hospital stay to the home health aide not to the nursing and therapist benefits.
I understand that. Really, the main difference (the riders vary a little), is that it's a lot easier to use a home health aide with GTL than it is with Manhattan.

If it weren't for that 3 day stay, I'd go with Manhattan because I like their DVH so much. I'm starting to sell their new one too. It's great if somebody wants to take it and get dentures the next day. 20% isn't a lot, but 20% of several thousand helps.

I understand that. Really, the main difference (the riders vary a little), is that it's a lot easier to use a home health aide with GTL than it is with Manhattan.

If it weren't for that 3 day stay, I'd go with Manhattan because I like their DVH so much. I'm starting to sell their new one too. It's great if somebody wants to take it and get dentures the next day. 20% isn't a lot, but 20% of several thousand helps.
I have had two IMOs tell me that the Manhattan Dental is thier best seller.

Back