Manhatten / CUL - anyone using . . .

Will you ever pick a focus and master it?

I know - I know. But - these Term leads are having Clients ask me if I can also help their Employees with their "protection" needs. What should I do - ignore them?

I promise you tho DK - I'm not doing health insurance ;)

Reactions: DHK
I know - I know. But - these Term leads are having Clients ask me if I can also help their Employees with their "protection" needs. What should I do - ignore them?

If you know what you want... you can say no to what you don't want.

If you know who you are and what you do, you can say no to what you don't want to do (like health insurance!).

Unless they can commit 10+ insurance applications (not appointments, but applications), I wouldn't bother with even attempting a voluntary payroll deduction plan.

You can refer it out to someone else for a split (for those who regularly do this kind of work)... OR you give a quick presentation and each person who is interested meets with you one-on-one... just like a regular appointment.

But all the time, effort, and energy expended on these kinds of things... takes time, effort, and energy away from building a rhythm.

Now, if it was me, I'd say "you buy the pizza and I'll give a 30-minute presentation on financial planning"... and we'll see what happens. But I'm already set up to do that. You're not. And I say that because you are constantly having to "reinvent the wheel" because of these "requests".

Keep your focus on what works. If they want to refer their employees, just have them send you their employee roster with permission for you to contact them individually and you treat it like any other lead.

If you continuously work on a process that works, just put more people into the same process.

If you know what you want... you can say no to what you don't want.

If you know who you are and what you do, you can say no to what you don't want to do (like health insurance!).

Unless they can commit 10+ insurance applications (not appointments, but applications), I wouldn't bother with even attempting a voluntary payroll deduction plan.

You can refer it out to someone else for a split (for those who regularly do this kind of work)... OR you give a quick presentation and each person who is interested meets with you one-on-one... just like a regular appointment.

But all the time, effort, and energy expended on these kinds of things... takes time, effort, and energy away from building a rhythm.

Now, if it was me, I'd say "you buy the pizza and I'll give a 30-minute presentation on financial planning"... and we'll see what happens. But I'm already set up to do that. You're not. And I say that because you are constantly having to "reinvent the wheel" because of these "requests".

Keep your focus on what works. If they want to refer their employees, just have them send you their employee roster with permission for you to contact them individually and you treat it like any other lead.

If you continuously work on a process that works, just put more people into the same process.

The way I see it. Make some calls to some small businesses with simply wanting to offer the Life Protection and see what happens.

Since I do everything Telesales / Eapp - my contact with the Employee won't interfere with the work hours. Just means my Team works Evenings and Saturdays . . .

Reactions: DHK
Once again jumping from product to product. You’ll never be successful trying to be a jack off of all trades. You clearly are master of nothing.

Rick

Once again jumping from product to product. You’ll never be successful trying to be a jack off of all trades. You clearly are master of nothing.

*ick

I love you too *ick . . .

Term is my new passion and I'm selling it . . .

Small Business / Worksite is just a natural transition. 2 of my current Term Clients wanting Asset Protection also own a Small Business and asked me to help their Employees.

Eye opener . . .

As someone who is going down this road, and somewhat still going down it. They are right. Getting involved in worksite when you dont even know what term carriers to pick for individual...its just a black hole. Clients are going to be asking you questions you cant answer. I've sold worksite products, even with a week of formal training 10 hours a day there's gonna be a lot of stuff you dont know.

Just refer it.

Back