MAPD and Email Programs?

Mike Siegal

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hi Friends,

I've been hearing about a MAPD program that is being offered by certain FMO's that is email ready, but not sure which FMO has it?

Does it really exist?
IF so, is it compliant?

thanks very much!

What do they mean by email ready?

You obviously can’t solicit emails to mapd possible clients by a blast. But if a lead came in with their email written in, that’s ok.

Did you see the email from the FMO or just heard about it?

I'm guessing you mean signing them up via email. Ritter has a program where they can go to your web page and get signed up with a couple plans. Aetna and Humana I believe.

Hi Friends,

I've been hearing about a MAPD program that is being offered by certain FMO's that is email ready, but not sure which FMO has it?

Does it really exist?
IF so, is it compliant?

thanks very much!

We have this available. I think I had mentioned it before in another thread. Maybe that's where you read it.

I'm guessing you mean signing them up via email. Ritter has a program where they can go to your web page and get signed up with a couple plans. Aetna and Humana I believe.

We have this available. I think I had mentioned it before in another thread. Maybe that's where you read it.

Yes...this is what i'm referring to. Everything can be handled by phone and email...correct?

Back