• Lower than 50%

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Higher than 50%

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PCBI

Guru
Heres whats really stupid. 100 of my clients need an SOA sent to them bf we can talk about their options 2020. Theyve been on books since 2005

Just insane red tape CMS makes mandatory to speak to ur own fricken customers.

Common sense out window. No wonder our govt is going into trillions of debt.

Before u put many apples in the MAPD space u better think hard bc these products could be removed from commissions any day. Many SNP products are already removed from agent compensation. Commissions go bye bye when a area loses product or u dont do all the ahip and product training for life.

Beware newbies!

And I have to send one to a family member that lives next door to us. I just don't get the gripe.

When they take ur clients in house bc they cant afford to pay these heft renewals each year based on a broken govt in debt maybe u will gripe. Until then keep that chin up its a wonderful payday.

When they take ur clients in house bc they cant afford to pay these heft renewals each year based on a broken govt in debt maybe u will gripe. Until then keep that chin up its a wonderful payday.
What makes you think that these commissions are going away? And what makes you think it has to do with government debt? The government doesn't pay these commissions unless I am missing something here.

Back