Mark Rosenthal....A Forum Friend....

STIBROKER

Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,,
Texas
Giving a shout out to one of our most respected posters that needs some help.....

Mark's HSCT Multiple Sclerosis Cure by Mark Rosenthal - GoFundMe

For the first time in many years, I have hope again. Some of you know what I’ve been going through. Both having Marfans Syndrome and Multiple Sclerosis has been really hard on me. My MS is progressing now. Each year I can walk less and less. Today I can only walk for about 15 mins before my legs give out on me. I can’t see very much out of my right eye. It is almost like everything is the same color in it and bright. I also have problems using the restroom. My memory comes and goes. I have legions on my brain, neck and spine now. When I get hot, I got blind and stop moving. I just can’t tell you what this has not only done to me but my family. After doing a lot of research on HSCT, I have decided to do it. I know a few people that have had it done and it has greatly help them with their MS. Multiple Sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where you won immune system attacks you. HSCT uses chemo to kill your immune system and then introduces stem cell back into you to restart your immune system. There are a few places in the United States doing trials, which I was not accepted in. So, I’m force into leaving the country to have it done. I have to pay for it all out of my pocket. $50,000 to have the treatment plus everything else that goes along with it. Such as a MRI done within 3 months of the treatment. Being out of work for a month. Airfare and hotel. When I come back I will still need some infusions. There is a lot to get done in a short amount of time. I’m in a race against my body. I miss the small things in life. Like going for a long walk. Using the restroom like a normal person. Not having pain. I can tell that my mind is not what it used to be. Stem Cell therapy can help me with a lot of my problems. But as you can image $60,000 is a lot of money for anyone to come up with. I’m overwhelm right now not only with coming up with the money to do this, but taking a month away from my family and work. I am a very humble person that hates to ask anyone to do anything for me. To be honest I had given up on any hope of improving my situation. I may have to have surgery soon on top of that to help me urinate. It is very hard to deal with all of this and not just want to give up. I still work full time and have five kids to take care of. I’m lucky enough to have a great family that loves me. But I need help right now. This is my last option and the only hope I have right now.

Giving a shout out to one of our most respected posters that needs some help.....

Mark's HSCT Multiple Sclerosis Cure by Mark Rosenthal - GoFundMe

For the first time in many years, I have hope again. Some of you know what I’ve been going through. Both having Marfans Syndrome and Multiple Sclerosis has been really hard on me. My MS is progressing now. Each year I can walk less and less. Today I can only walk for about 15 mins before my legs give out on me. I can’t see very much out of my right eye. It is almost like everything is the same color in it and bright. I also have problems using the restroom. My memory comes and goes. I have legions on my brain, neck and spine now. When I get hot, I got blind and stop moving. I just can’t tell you what this has not only done to me but my family. After doing a lot of research on HSCT, I have decided to do it. I know a few people that have had it done and it has greatly help them with their MS. Multiple Sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where you won immune system attacks you. HSCT uses chemo to kill your immune system and then introduces stem cell back into you to restart your immune system. There are a few places in the United States doing trials, which I was not accepted in. So, I’m force into leaving the country to have it done. I have to pay for it all out of my pocket. $50,000 to have the treatment plus everything else that goes along with it. Such as a MRI done within 3 months of the treatment. Being out of work for a month. Airfare and hotel. When I come back I will still need some infusions. There is a lot to get done in a short amount of time. I’m in a race against my body. I miss the small things in life. Like going for a long walk. Using the restroom like a normal person. Not having pain. I can tell that my mind is not what it used to be. Stem Cell therapy can help me with a lot of my problems. But as you can image $60,000 is a lot of money for anyone to come up with. I’m overwhelm right now not only with coming up with the money to do this, but taking a month away from my family and work. I am a very humble person that hates to ask anyone to do anything for me. To be honest I had given up on any hope of improving my situation. I may have to have surgery soon on top of that to help me urinate. It is very hard to deal with all of this and not just want to give up. I still work full time and have five kids to take care of. I’m lucky enough to have a great family that loves me. But I need help right now. This is my last option and the only hope I have right now.

Thanks for posting this Sti... Louis

GoFundMe takes 7.9% plus thirty cents from each donation. Omitting the thirty cents, on $60k 7.9% is $4,740 which to my way of thinking could be better used by Mark than by GoFundMe.

Maybe you could post Mark's mailing address (or post office box) so that people could send a donation directly if they so choose?

Just a thought... (and no doubt you-know-who is going to beat me up for suggesting it... or posting the following: )

God bless thee; and put meekness in thy breast,
Love, charity, obedience, and true duty!

- Shakespeare, Richard III, Act 2, scene 2

My mailing address is PO BOX 1302 Griffin GA 30224.

I can't thank you all enough. I'm overwhelmed right now. I had given up hope and now I have hope again.

Last edited:
Mark I saw your post on your Walker Stalker page, had no idea that you were going though all of this.

I posted an offer in the offers section to try to help. I would encourage any agents currently working the senior market to check it out.

Mark is one of the finest people I have ever spoken with. Let's all do what we can to help him. Mark do you have a PayPal Account?

----------

Mark I saw your post on your Walker Stalker page, had no idea that you were going though all of this.

I posted an offer in the offers section to try to help. I would encourage any agents currently working the senior market to check it out.

Please post a link to the offer!

Paypal works as well. Just send the money via friends and family as a gift. If you have an account Mark, some would donate that way as well.

Mark is one of the finest people I have ever spoken with. Let's all do what we can to help him. Mark do you have a PayPal Account?

----------

Please post a link to the offer!

https://www.paypal.me/savemarkrosenthal is my paypal.

I cant thank you all enough. Ive had a really hard time lately with this. My MS is now progressive. I just wish my body would keep up with my mind. I have study this HSCT for a long time and can see what it has done for my friends that also have ms and had it done. I believe it can help me also. But it cost so much. I will have to be gone for over a month in Mexico and do chemo and stem cell replacement.

Some of my pride has not allowed me to share with others what all I have been going through as MS takes over my body. I cant tell you the feelings i have to see so many helping me or caring. I had given up all hope. But now I have something to work toward and believe that this will help me.

Thank you to all that helps me try and fix this. I cant put into words how thankful I am for another chance at life.

Last edited:
Mark, I know you have hundreds, if not thousands of friends in the insurance community, FB and all the other things you are involved in. Most people can spare $50 to help you out. Some more than that.

Swallow your pride and go for it.

With some of the crazy prospecting schemes you have come up with over the years this should be a piece of cake.

Back