Mark Rosenthal Begins HSCT Treatment Next Week

Fantastic article Brian!!

Mark is an amazing individual who just doesn't know the word "quit". His strength and determination is an inspiration to all.

In fact, we collaborated on an "old school" project just a few weeks back that I initially thought was somewhat hair brained considering this is 2016, but Mark was convinced there were opportunities in the idea. I reluctantly went along and as usual he was right. I was in awe of his mental state despite his physical weakness.

I too have been personally dealing with MS for nearly 20 years. When Mark approached me with his marketing idea, I was feeling like sh** and really didn't want to invest the energy but when I thought about his situation relative to my own, I was given the spark to just do it.

My continued thoughts and prayers are with Mark and his family. I sincerely hope the HSCT provides the relief he is desperately seeking.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gmA09h0DxUk

This will be my last update for a while. I will leave for Mexico on Sunday. Here is the story FOX 5 Atlanta did on me.

I want to also thank everyone that has help me. I know have another chance at life. I will try and keep my facebook updated when I can and there is a blog on Mark's HSCT Multiple Sclerosis Cure - Home

Thank you all, Mark Rosenthal

Brian, that is an excellent article!

Mark, you and your family are in my prayers. I cannot imagine what you are going through, but I do know what adversity in an excessive amount is like. Because of that, I know you CAN and WILL triumph over this! Lean on the Lord, knowing he doesn't burden you with more than you can bear! All you have to do is look in the mirror for proof! Claim victory; it is YOURS!

Mark's dad posted this on Facebook!

My son and friend Mark Rosenthal is coming home Saturday WITHOUT his Multiple Sclerosis. He is leaving his M.S. in Mexico. Mark phoned me last night, and said he was getting bored and tired of staying in his room, but he is not supposed to go around other people. So he left the room and walked, but not going around anyone else. He normally can only walk a short distance, or for 3 or 4 minutes, and when he starts getting hot or overheated, his MS kicks in and his leg muscles turn to jelly and he collapses. So he said he decided to TEST things out and he walked and walked and walked and walked and walked. He said he got sweaty, he even got tired, but he kept on walking and walking without his leg muscles getting weak or turning to what he calls Jelly Muscles. He cried telling me, " Dad, I really am cured". Then we both cried.

Back