Marketing ACA

Frank956

Hello gents,

I would like to increase my number of ACA clients this year from the measly 35 that remained on the books through 2015.

I'm considering promoting the ACA aspect of my business via trade shows/festivals now. What are your opinions regarding beginning marketing now?

Best,
Frank

I think it's as good a time as any. That said, I don't think there is much loyalty from those folks and you just need to be the guy they speak to last. If you can gather a database of interested before hand and then remind them several times you're here for them, you may get most of them.

The only thing I found was those really interested at least 50% you didn't get paid for anyway, and now in 2016 the most popular plan is going to stop paying commissions completely. They did this before in small group to slow down sales and maybe this is the case for individual . They may be doing this to slow down sales and reduce policyholders.

I think it's as good a time as any. That said, I don't think there is much loyalty from those folks and you just need to be the guy they speak to last. If you can gather a database of interested before hand and then remind them several times you're here for them, you may get most of them.

The only thing I found was those really interested at least 50% you didn't get paid for anyway, and now in 2016 the most popular plan is going to stop paying commissions completely. They did this before in small group to slow down sales and maybe this is the case for individual . They may be doing this to slow down sales and reduce policyholders.

Thanks for replying! I think I will get a head start on database building.

In my area these lower middle class people are actually more loyal than white collar. Perhaps it's due to so many in my area being 1st & 2nd generation Americans they carry buying styles from Mexico which tend to be highly relational or about being a "compadre."

Btw, which plan is not going to pay commissions? In my area BCBS TX & UHC are king and they did not display any problems paying commissions last year nor have they announced cutting any commish. What I do see coming that will affect the few more affluent customers I have is BCBS PPO making an exit.

Back