Marketing "Gurus"

I was doing a bit of searching online regarding marketing and a ton of so called "gurus" pop up everywhere with their "free" stuff, email subscriptions, perfect sales letter, etc.

Have many of you waded through all of this? If so, who are some of the more credible insurance related marketing experts out there?

Who would you want listen to or have a Q&A session with for 30 minutes?

Thanks - Chad

Mike Brooks, Mr. Inside Sales, has an excellent phone script program, as does Art Sobczak and Ari Galper. I just bought an annuity selling course from Insurance Pro Shop and am very happy with it. Dean Cipriano does an excellent job for life insurance sales course but his annuity course is average.
Look at Russ Jones 3-step postcard annuity system. I bought his final expense plan and it was loaded with extras.

Mike Brooks, Mr. Inside Sales, has an excellent phone script program, as does Art Sobczak and Ari Galper. I just bought an annuity selling course from Insurance Pro Shop and am very happy with it. Dean Cipriano does an excellent job for life insurance sales course but his annuity course is average.
Look at Russ Jones 3-step postcard annuity system. I bought his final expense plan and it was loaded with extras.

I have used and have provided testimonial for Ari Galper's program "Unlock the Game". <------ CLICK

Ari provides great service and will even talk directly with you on your scripts.

I WAS a member of Art Sobczak's <-------- CLICK........
program and still get his email newsletter.... but discontinued the program not because it wasn't any good, but because after 29 years of this stuff... there isn't much new to be learned.... only applied.

If I had to choose.... I'd go with Ari's program.

"Look at Russ Jones 3-step postcard annuity system. I bought his final expense plan and it was loaded with extras."

Please tell me more about this. Where can I find out more information about his final expense plan? Thanks! :yes:

Back