Marketing In Person

If I set up at a flea market are those considered leads?

When someone answers this I'll respond with the rest of my question.

I want to make sure it is relevant to this forum.

I can't edit my post. :(

How do I know what legislation or rules I need to abide by?

I want to market guaranteed issue life insurance because I feel that the marketing compliance would be the most simple with them.

Does anyone have any experience? I don't want to piss a carrier off by having an unreported marketing event or whatever. AHIP scared me and I'm not sure if it's at all relevant for life insurance marketing.

Thank you

I want to market guaranteed issue life insurance because I feel that the marketing compliance would be the most simple with them.

Does anyone have any experience? I don't want to piss a carrier off by having an unreported marketing event or whatever. AHIP scared me and I'm not sure if it's at all relevant for life insurance marketing.

Thank you

No. Life insurance has nothing like AHIP marketing restrictions.

You can set up your booth and sell all the life insurance you want. But are you going to sell GI to healthy people? GI should only be last resort.

Thank you
As long as you don't sell MA/PDP, you don't need to worry about AHIP.

If you only sell GI Life, you won't be doing healthy people any favors. :no:

Latest posts

Back