Here, let me help you:

The question you are asking implies that there are people who ALREADY know about your product and are PREDISPOSED to buying it.

In essence, you want someone else to have done the selling work, so all you have to do is call people and say "sign here" because you can buy it from me.

That doesn't exist. There isn't an easy way to sell life insurance, other than to improve your own skills.

IUL, or rather all forms of insurance, is a solution to problems. If you market yourself as a person who can help people to solve problems, you'll make more sales.

Bob Ritter’s Blog #86: The #1 Reason Advisors Are NOT Getting Paid What They’re Worth

Last edited:
Does anyone have a helpful answer?

Welcome to the forum Pdavis! What is your current market ? What products and solutions are you currently offering? If you spend a bit more time sharing your background and what you are trying to accomplish , others will be more forthcoming with their experience and advice.

I have a client who makes under $70k per year. Married with 2 kids.

He has been putting $100/m into an IUL for the past 9 years.

Today, he has over $20k in Cash Value. (that is well over a 10% return on premiums)

They dont have to be rich. But they do need a desire to save money... and have the will power to do so.

I have a client who makes under $70k per year. Married with 2 kids.

He has been putting $100/m into an IUL for the past 9 years.

Today, he has over $20k in Cash Value. (that is well over a 10% return on premiums)

They dont have to be rich. But they do need a desire to save money... and have the will power to do so.

$100 per month is doable for many peeps. May I ask what the DB started at and what it is now in this scenario?

Back