Marketing List

fauxfive55

Am looking to run a direct mail marketing campaign targeting apartment building owners (commercial). Any suggestions where to purchase a good list of names/addresses and possible email addresses?

hahaha!! You'd be surprised what people will do a lot for 5 bucks...

I've actually had really good luck getting promo video's and email lists from there.
In this case, just a list of company address and emails would be pretty easy for a scrapper to pull.

Just hard to believe its for 5$ I want to try it just for fun.

Just to input on the original thread and maybe be of some use... traditionally reaching property owners are a pain. I personally have been asked to market for this and turn it down just because of the difficulty finding records. I have had some success through associations or property managers - However if you reach out to these people you need to be able to handle all of their accounts.

If you find the jackpot I would be the first person to want to know.

I think would try two different approaches.
1. have someone start data mining and see how effective it is.
2. scrape emails from one of the many apartment association groups on linkedin - filter for "owner" or something like that.
Both $5 to try out.

If you're interested, i'd be willing get those going and help put together some cold email copy to test out.

I think would try two different approaches.
1. have someone start data mining and see how effective it is.
2. scrape emails from one of the many apartment association groups on linkedin - filter for "owner" or something like that.
Both $5 to try out.

If you're interested, i'd be willing get those going and help put together some cold email copy to test out.

Isn't emailing scraped emails a violation of canspam?

That's a great question. I don't know the specifics but my understanding was that if you personally email it wasn't - I really don't know the specifics - if it is, I immediately retract that statement :-)

----------

Looks like the law wasn't clear enough but case law has continually become stricter on the subject.

Good news is it works... Bad news it works so well it's not advisable :-)

Back