Marketing Lists at Wholesale Pricing!!

Ramond B

Guru
100+ Post Club
As you all know there are many options when it comes to buying your marketing lists. Amongst all your options you will find various different vendors who will all differ in filtering capabilities, cost points, accuracy levels, customer service, marketing ability outside data, etc....

Our firm Best Rate Referrals has been in business for a little over 8 yrs now. In that time we have moved up the data base management and owner ship ranks by way of good business ethics, customer service, and the ability to maintain and keep our growing client base happy. We have been very fortunate to align ourselves with other big firms to acquire and manage the National Consumer Database as well as the National Business Databases for purpose of filtering and selling that data to Independent agents in various fields of sales and services.

With that said, this allows us to bring to you, the individual agents and brokers, complete whole sale pricing on all of your marketing data.

As Insurance Forums members, you are grandfathered in to basement pricing as low as $10 per 1,000 depending on your volume!

You can read more about our databases including filters and outputs here....

Consumer Sales Leads

and here

Business Sales Leads

PS.. How to get 200 free leads .....

A) Like us on Face book for 100 free leads...

Best Rate Referrals - Company - Las Vegas, NV | Facebook

B) Connect with me on linked in [email protected] for the other 100 leads!
When it comes to marketing lists, you have found the source! I won't be beat on pricing, customer service, or accuracy! :cool:

Last edited:
Could you provide more details about what type of volume it takes to get down to the $10/1,000 pricing. Would you do that on a 1,000 record order?

Could you give your sample pricing for one time orders of:
and 10,000?

Good question, everything in data is custom from filters and volume, all the way down to price per name.

With our company http://bestratereferrals.com/data.html price per order depends on a few things....volume ordered, filters, order frequency, whether or not we do other forms of marketing for our client, and also competitor pricing at the time.

Since we update our database bi-weekly and work directly with the data base owners on a license level, our data files are the most accurate in the industry. Due to our current managed client base, our retail cost for the insurance industries can be as low as 1 penny per name and will never be more than 5 pennies per name (all depends on the factors above).

If you are curious how much a list might run, lets run a few counts for you (you send me your filters), and then Ill give you price break down on that volume and other volume levels below that.

[email protected]

I WILL BEAT ANY COMPETITOR ON PRICING ON ANY DATA FILE!!
(send me an email or invoice from any data competition and I will beat it!) :cool:

Could you provide more details about what type of volume it takes to get down to the $10/1,000 pricing. Would you do that on a 1,000 record order?

Could you give your sample pricing for one time orders of:
and 10,000?

Due to our current managed client base, our retail cost for the insurance industries can be as low as 1 penny per name and will never be more than 5 pennies per name (all depends on the factors above).

Did you double your prices?

I can still honer my data price point of 2.5 cents per name. If we need to go lower on volume lets talk ;)

Josh, thanks for the post and let me clarify. Our data pricing didn't double....it actually went down.

I want to point out that you posted two different quotes from different times. With that said.....as you can see from the previous post in this thread....pricing on data can change at any point based on a few factors. In case you missed it I have quoted it here below again for you.

Pay the most attention to the very last line.....

With our company http://bestratereferrals.com/data.html price per order depends on a few things....volume ordered, filters, order frequency, whether or not we do other forms of marketing for our client, and also competitor pricing at the time.

If you are curious how much a list might run, lets run a few counts for you (you send me your filters), and then Ill give you price break down on that volume and other volume levels below that.

[email protected]

I WILL BEAT ANY COMPETITOR ON PRICING ON ANY DATA FILE!!
(send me an email or invoice from any data competition and I will beat it!)
:cool:

Raymond. Are you retracting what you said? I'm looking to buy a list, but I don't like bait and switch.

Originally Posted by Ramond B
Due to our current managed client base, our retail cost for the insurance industries can be as low as 1 penny per name and will never be more than 5 pennies per name (all depends on the factors above).

No sir! No one from this site will ever pay more than 5 cents per name. If any of you talk to any of my sales staff just mention Raymond and Insurance Forums and they will come to me for your price break):)

(Sorry I didn't see this post earlier, I get no email notifications that anyone posted)

Raymond. Are you retracting what you said? I'm looking to buy a list, but I don't like bait and switch.

Thank you to those have trusted in us to use our data so far. Especially those of you reordering already since your first purchase. I want to remind everyone. if you get an invoice or quote from another company....bring it to me...I will beat the price per name AND throw in 10% more leads free on your order from now until the end of the year!!

Have a great last quarter all!:)

From now until the end of the year (2011), we will be offering 50% off any data invoice provided to you by any data company!

If anyone brings me an invoice from ANY of my competitors, and I will beat it by 50% from now until the end of the year. This is good for those looking to save a few bucks on your next list purchase as well as those of you that buy big blocks of data for your centers for 1st quarter next year. Whether your buying 1,000 or 100,000 records you get 50% off on your order!

Don't believe me.....go beat up your current data vendor for his absolute best price, then send me that invoice.....From now until the end of the year I'll beat it by 50% guaranteed!! ;)

Latest posts

Back