Marketing Of College Funding

Re: College Funding

No. I already know about Fundcollege.org. I'd like to find out more about safecollegeplan.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is what Roccy says about his program... "fixed-index in a tax-free college setting to pay for college funding -- and in a plan that avoids the 59.5 early withdrawal penalty when using FIAs for college planning"

Last edited:

No. I already know about Fundcollege.org. I'd like to find out more about safecollegeplan.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is what Roccy says about his program... "fixed-index in a tax-free college setting to pay for college funding -- and in a plan that avoids the 59.5 early withdrawal penalty when using FIAs for college planning"

Never heard of them - Went to the website - but didn't see a way to get info as an advisor.

Makes me wonder if you'll have to set up a foundation for education? I vaguely remember something about that - and perhaps having the FIA be the funding vehicle?

It's purely a guess.

This is a great market when done right. I have no clue about the group, but I know I made money in the market 6 years ago and helped people. I just wil lnot pay 6,000 to do a seminar in my area.

Back