Marketing P & C to Luxury Homes

leroman

Expert
Florida
I am planning to start marketing myself to Luxury homeowners, since i live on the beach area in FL. I know a few real estate agents and started working through them little by little and closed some small accounts but no biggies yet. Any ideas of the most inexpensive ways to do this? :idea:

Networking...although I don't know how to penetrate that market so I can't say. HOWEVER, unless you have carriers that will excel in that market it's going to be tough. Chubb, Ace (now the same..) Firemans Fund, PURE, Nationwide Private Client etc....

...without those carriers writing those dwelling A's you need, international liability, 5MM umbrellas etc...it's going to be tough.

Networking...although I don't know how to penetrate that market so I can't say. HOWEVER, unless you have carriers that will excel in that market it's going to be tough. Chubb, Ace (now the same..) Firemans Fund, PURE, Nationwide Private Client etc....

...without those carriers writing those dwelling A's you need, international liability, 5MM umbrellas etc...it's going to be tough.

Actually, I am lucky enough to have landed my first job this year in an agency that have all of those carriers and i am the only bilingual agent there, Have not started any mail campaigns yet due to low budget but living in South Florida i definitely see there is potential. I appreciate your suggestions and i welcome any and all ideas. Thank You!

Actually, I am lucky enough to have landed my first job this year in an agency that have all of those carriers and i am the only bilingual agent there, Have not started any mail campaigns yet due to low budget but living in South Florida i definitely see there is potential. I appreciate your suggestions and i welcome any and all ideas. Thank You!
Talk to Grant Cardone in Miami. He should be able to give you some pointers! At least teach you how to HUSTLE!!!

Grant Cardone - Author, Entrepreneur, Producer, Business and Online Sales Training Expert

Talk to Grant Cardone in Miami. He should be able to give you some pointers! At least teach you how to HUSTLE!!!

Grant Cardone - Author, Entrepreneur, Producer, Business and Online Sales Training Expert

I heard his name somewhere but i taught he was a real estate guru and not a motivational trainer/speaker. I looked him up and downloaded his books on my nova library card. They are nice and on point, Cannot afford his fancy online training school but his advise is on point due to the fact that he has done it
(rather than never having started successful companies outside speaking like tony Robbins) Definitely worth reading/listening to his books. :cool:

I heard his name somewhere but i taught he was a real estate guru and not a motivational trainer/speaker. I looked him up and downloaded his books on my nova library card. They are nice and on point, Cannot afford his fancy online training school but his advise is on point due to the fact that he has done it
(rather than never having started successful companies outside speaking like tony Robbins) Definitely worth reading/listening to his books. :cool:
That's fine and dandy, but I said "talk" to him. He takes live calls every week on both the Cardone Zone and the Young Hustlers shows.

Shows - Grant Cardone TV

He tells people buying vs renting is dumb for the middle class, and that may be true in Miami Beach, but rich people can do whatever they want with their money. I think he's biased a little when he says that because he owns 300+ apartment units. haha!

The point is, you want to market to luxury homebuyer market, you need to break out of obscurity and get to know people around you with money.

Grant is just one person one your list, you should be cold calling for 5 minutes of his time!

The HNW market can be hard to break into and working with the carriers that the write the risks can be even harder in Florida.

I prefer the preferred upper middle market, which in south Florida I would consider the $500k to $1.5mil homes. You can knock out a $6k home owners policy with Tower Hill and a $4k Safeco/Travelers auto and umbrella. I would rather have 3 of those then one $30k HNW/private client account.

client account.
Dd umbrella. I would rather have 3 of those then one $30k HNW/private client account.

Don't waste your money on direct mail. Spend $25 on facebook ads targeting the exact neighborhood you want clients in. Guess what those rich folks won't give your direct mail the time of day... but everyone is on facebook. just my two cents.

Back