Marketing Plan to Sell 40 Med Supps a Month?

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you. Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

ROFL

How would/did you pick your FMO? I'm in Illinois.

Premier senior marketing will help you with lead cost based on production. And not lower your commissions. That's the thing you need to make sure you're not giving up.
Ritter is another helpful FMO.

I was at about 110 apps going in to AEP so renewals are looking ok.

The more you write business, the easier it becomes to write business.

"Presentations" become much shorter. Need analysis becomes sharper, giving you more confidence in your recommendations.

And the 180 you wrote... there are likely 40-50 spouses who will be aging in within the next 5 years. Easy business to get if you did a good job with the original 180, as I assume you did.

And there is a batch of referrals to squeeze out of the 180 originals. Market to them for referrals and your phone will ring, I promise you. They know more seniors than you or I do...

So your pipeline is already filling up for free... momentum is starting to get on your side.

Keep pushing and you will not regret it.

The more you write business, the easier it becomes to write business.

"Presentations" become much shorter. Need analysis becomes sharper, giving you more confidence in your recommendations.

And the 180 you wrote... there are likely 40-50 spouses who will be aging in within the next 5 years. Easy business to get if you did a good job with the original 180, as I assume you did.

And there is a batch of referrals to squeeze out of the 180 originals. Market to them for referrals and your phone will ring, I promise you. They know more seniors than you or I do...

So your pipeline is already filling up for free... momentum is starting to get on your side.

Keep pushing and you will not regret it.

Yea I have started to get some phone calls from referrals that were sent to me by some of my clients. I'm working on keeping in contact with my book of business. I think I will send out a letter to all of them here in the next few weeks.

Latest posts

Back