Marketing Questions- Med Supps

steve3752

Expert
I am in Florida and have been selling Med Supps for around 6 years. Just part time. I have my own letter which I send out to T65. Emphasis is on that I am independent. Like most direct mail, the response is low, 1%-2%. I have concentrated on the local area where I live. Lee and Collier counties FL.
Do it face to face.

I want to take this to a higher level. Questions to successful agents.

1. Internet Marketing- Do I need a website and do optimization etc? How much would I need to invest?

2. Do you I need to cold call ( legal DNC compliant) or hire a telemarketer?

3. Florida is pretty big- I would think there is enough T65 there, but should I expand beyond T65.

4. I have the typical FMO who will go unnamed that does not really do much. Any one have a suggestion on someone who can add something. I do participate in Chris Westfalls group.

Any constructive advise is welcome. How can I grow this?

Thanks

I have training info in the offers section that I am about to open up again if you are interested in doing seminars.

To really grow, I would focus on maximizing referrals from clients. I would also try to grow professional referrals, advisors CPAs etc.

I have had success email marketing to clients and asking for referrals, I also try to connect via LinkedIn with clients to stay in touch.

Also when you are meeting with your t65, what do the spouses have. Do they have siblings, can you run a med.gov comparison for their parents?

Thus is low cost marketing also which is nice.

I am in Florida and have been selling Med Supps for around 6 years. Just part time. I have my own letter which I send out to T65. Emphasis is on that I am independent. Like most direct mail, the response is low, 1%-2%. I have concentrated on the local area where I live. Lee and Collier counties FL.
Do it face to face.

I want to take this to a higher level. Questions to successful agents.

1. Internet Marketing- Do I need a website and do optimization etc? How much would I need to invest?

2. Do you I need to cold call ( legal DNC compliant) or hire a telemarketer?

3. Florida is pretty big- I would think there is enough T65 there, but should I expand beyond T65.

4. I have the typical FMO who will go unnamed that does not really do much. Any one have a suggestion on someone who can add something. I do participate in Chris Westfalls group.

Any constructive advise is welcome. How can I grow this?

Thanks

1 to 2% for a self generated letter is a great response. I would do all the things you described. I am happy to spend 5 to 10 minutes with you and tell you what I did as an indy agent to get rolling, and it is free. I hate typing, so a call is better. call me. 801.979.6365.

Back