Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not use brochures

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Do you carry the Marketing (presentation) brochures for each company in your kit ... or do you have a personal generic brochure you use ... or just not use brochures at all?

Do you carry the Marketing (presentation) brochures for each company in your kit ... or do you have a personal generic brochure you use ... or just not use brochures at all?
Company brochures. I have the app and all paperwork needed in there. I leave the brochure when I leave with their copies of any leave behind forms inside it.

Last edited:
No brochures at all
Of course you don't. I heard that you'vee never even sold insurance before. ;)

I thought the question is do you carry brochures. I don't use them in my presentation(I use the yellow legal pad), but I leave the compaany brochure. I always think it looks shady when I'm trying to replace something and the agent left nothing. Not the required items, no receipt...nothing.

I was actually taught to be very careful about what I was leaving. Being the hard head that I can be, I started leaving stuff anyway. I was told that some of the clients will start reading that stuff and invariably get something wrong in their head and want to cancel because they thought you were screwing them somehow.

I received those phone calls about 3 times before I admitted that I was told this would happen. That's when I stopped leaving crap behind. Those phone calls stopped as a result.

Sometimes I leave something if I have it handy and/or feel like the client needs it to feel better about what they just did. But I personally deliver all of my policies and go over them with special attention to nonforfeiture features. That cements the sale better than most leave behind materials, in my experience. If I didn't do that, I think I would always leave something.

I was actually taught to be very careful about what I was leaving. Being the hard head that I can be, I started leaving stuff anyway. I was told that some of the clients will start reading that stuff and invariably get something wrong in their head and want to cancel because they thought you were screwing them somehow.

I received those phone calls about 3 times before I admitted that I was told this would happen. That's when I stopped leaving crap behind. Those phone calls stopped as a result.
The problem is a lot of that "crap" is required by law to be left behind.

Latest posts

Back