Marketing this Time of Year

Revit750

I'm in my first few months of starting to sell med supps. So far so good, but I've pretty much gone through all my leads.

My question is if I were to buy more telemarketed leads...should I wait till the first week of January or are there still sales to be made this time of year? I know this is a very rookie-ish question cause one could say there are always sales to be made but just wondering if anyone else here is still buying leads through these last few weeks of the year.

I don't currently buy any TM leads but my DM leads just went out last week. Every year I make sure to send out cards around December 28. I get my highest return on those.

This is more general than Med Supp specific.

You are going to get it either way. Send it out now and it gets lost at the holidays. Wait until after New Years and they get yours and 20 other agents who waited out the holidays.

I'm in my first few months of starting to sell med supps. So far so good, but I've pretty much gone through all my leads.

My question is if I were to buy more telemarketed leads...should I wait till the first week of January or are there still sales to be made this time of year? I know this is a very rookie-ish question cause one could say there are always sales to be made but just wondering if anyone else here is still buying leads through these last few weeks of the year.

Christmas and New years fall on a Sunday this year so I think that changes the game a little bit.

Most of the Med Supp Agents I work with are taking leads up until the 23rd.

I know plenty of agents that are continuing to market this time of year, and it's a very valid point that if you wait until everyone else amps back up it could get lost in the shuffle.

I've heard that many agents had poor returns on their AEP mailings in part because of all the political mailers going out at the same time - so being post-election this could work out in your favor.

Best of luck to you!

We generate our own telemarketed leads (targeting age 67-75 fully underwritten) and haven't seen any slow down in volume since AEP has ended.

Latest posts

Back