Marketing to Contractors

Hey J
Man that sounds like a great idea, I just passed my P&C test today and start with Allstate tomorrow, so I can use all the good advice I can get, that is definately one I wouldn't have come up with. Now that I can flush all that useless info, from the test, out of my head, I can start thinking of ways to generate some business, actually sounds like some fun. Well good luck and if you have any other ideas pass them on.
thanks
Roger

JRoot,

You may also want to keep a pad and pen handy in your car while your on the road. In NJ, I pass several dozen contractor vehicles per day.

While stopped at a light, write down the business name and phone number from the truck. You can call them and say something like you saw how courteous and safe one of their drivers was on the road and you have a program that they may qualify for with great rates and coverages and that you provide great service for other contractors in the area.

Hi J.

I haven't obtained my P&C license yet, but getting there, but this is a great idea. Especially since my husband is a home builder and he knows a lot of contractors.

Do you mention pricing on your flyers or just the benefits?

A mini recorder works wonders. A lot easier than trying to write down info while driving.

When I take notes in the car by the time I get home & try to read it you would think I was writing in Farsi script or had been on an all night drunk.

A mini recorder works wonders. A lot easier than trying to write down info while driving.

When I take notes in the car by the time I get home & try to read it you would think I was writing in Farsi script or had been on an all night drunk.

Row B Section 52 - It can also remind us of where we parked the car! LOL Bob, I couldn't help but think of that commercial that plays all the time. I can't imagine how horrible it would be if I had to listen to a recorded list of "honey do's".

imagine how horrible it would be if I had to listen to a recorded list of "honey do's".

That's when you turn the volume way down and pretend you are Sgt Carter.

I can't hear yooooooooooooooo

Latest posts

Back