Marketplace AOR change after Book of Business Purchase

Graham

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Michigan
Has anyone had any experience doing a mass AOR change on a Marketplace book of business they purchased? I have been getting the runaround from Marketplace saying they don't have a process, but that plans can use the reconciliation file to update AOR, then plans saying they can't do it (I think they don't know how).

Has anyone had any experience doing a mass AOR change on a Marketplace book of business they purchased? I have been getting the runaround from Marketplace saying they don't have a process, but that plans can use the reconciliation file to update AOR, then plans saying they can't do it (I think they don't know how).

Good luck with that one buddy. I don't know of any way the MP can do it. Only chance is maybe the carrier can forward the check instead to you, or the agent you bought the book from. Otherwise, the only way to become AOR, is to re-do every application at MP one at a time.

I believe its up the each company

HCSC will, they have a book of business transfer form-->

Signature and printed name of producer transferring business

•IF Transfer Request is due to a buy/sell, acquisition or merger agreement, provide the legal documentation outlining the agreement including signature pages

I believe its up the each company

HCSC will, they have a book of business transfer form-->

Signature and printed name of producer transferring business

•IF Transfer Request is due to a buy/sell, acquisition or merger agreement, provide the legal documentation outlining the agreement including signature pages

I talked to an agent under you . He said your groups Facebook leads have a disclaimer under them. The disclaimer states “ by filling out the lead you give the agent permission to be your aor “ . You and your agents openly switch Aor’s. That’s slimy as hell . Facebook groups talk about this all the time . Tons of fmo shops train agents to do this wholesale . Agents fighting back getting clients to make complaints to cms and carriers . I’m shocked with just a name and dob you can bring peoples app up and change stuff . Cms cracked down on mapd and did nothing with aca.

I talked to an agent under you . He said your groups Facebook leads have a disclaimer under them. The disclaimer states “ by filling out the lead you give the agent permission to be your aor “ . You and your agents openly switch Aor’s. That’s slimy as hell . Facebook groups talk about this all the time . Tons of fmo shops train agents to do this wholesale . Agents fighting back getting clients to make complaints to cms and carriers . I’m shocked with just a name and dob you can bring peoples app up and change stuff . Cms cracked down on mapd and did nothing with aca.

I think you're confused with someone else, i don't have any group fb leads, and i only do AOR switches with the members signature asking me to. Not sure what you've heard.

I think you're confused with someone else, i don't have any group fb leads, and i only do AOR switches with the members signature asking me to. Not sure what you've heard.

Do you not offer Facebook leads to agents originated from you or Benevest ? I think he said the cost is $5 or $10 each . I’m not mistaken . He said it was hell to get releases.

Do you not offer Facebook leads to agents originated from you or Benevest ? I think he said the cost is $5 or $10 each . I’m not mistaken . He said it was hell to get releases.

Yea really not sure, i've not had any male agents request releases from Benavest that i know of, I can only remember about 2 female agents in the past 3-4 years, and they had not started to write policies yet. Maybe he's referring to the Benavest had a lead program usually during open enrollment, where they would provide a CRM, phone software, texting, and the free leads but they would only payout at $15pmpm comp. instead of the full amount. Maybe thats what he's referring to, i'm not sure.

Back