Marketplace

Yes sir but didn't expect it be any other way today. I have only been able to put through 7 since noon, either once signing it I get a blank page or one swirling, twice it went into where a consumer would sign up.

Not once. But - I go through HealthSherpa . . .

No issues for me today.
So how does it work for renewals using sherpa, I know there free, but whats the process if you have used the carrier back down in the past, just log into the marketplace and update the app and bring it back over?

So how does it work for renewals using sherpa, I know there free, but whats the process if you have used the carrier back down in the past, just log into the marketplace and update the app and bring it back over?

My first time - not sure . . .

@Yagents may know.

HealthSherpa is so cool. Use your link to help sell and create leads. Like you said too - it's also FREE.

Marketplace is where all apps are approved. They are king. Bow down to the NPN controller. Doesn't matter how you accessed it or will access it for 2019, whether Sherpa or carrier. Sherpa is a no brainer came to that conclusion years ago.

My first time - not sure . . .

@Yagents may know.

No. Upload your book into HS as leads. Then quote your clients from HS, proceed to marketplace, then use the button to return to enrollment partner website (HS) and choose the plan.

You have to enter the marketplace via the HS link to enroll your clients via HS.

Back