Markets For High Value Home Earthquake Coverage?

Does anyone have any recommendations on any MGA's/carriers that offer earthquake for high value homes in CA? Specifically, I'm looking for anyone that will write $3M+ Cov A and would prefer anyone admitted in CA, if such a carrier or product exists.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Does anyone have any recommendations on any MGA's/carriers that offer earthquake for high value homes in CA? Specifically, I'm looking for anyone that will write $3M+ Cov A and would prefer anyone admitted in CA, if such a carrier or product exists.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

I write a lot of earthquake, however, the high values ones don't have an admitted market. Only QBE or Essex will look at it and they are non-admitted.

You do need to think about the financial size of the carriers for quake policies. The larger the size, the safer IMO. Being admitted is small beans since the Guarantee Association covers up to $500,000 if the carrier becomes insolvent.

I write a lot of earthquake, however, the high values ones don't have an admitted market. Only QBE or Essex will look at it and they are non-admitted.

You do need to think about the financial size of the carriers for quake policies. The larger the size, the safer IMO. Being admitted is small beans since the Guarantee Association covers up to $500,000 if the carrier becomes insolvent.

Thanks for the great input! I haven't tried either yet, unless an MGA already has for me. Much appreciated!

@Red Blooded American - Thanks... Already tried that....

Back