Mass. is open for business!

Now let's see if the same liberal media starts doing articles on families who have their power turned off in order for pay for mandated health insurance.

I believe that Mass is the only State in our history that is actually going down in their census? As in less people, people have been seemingly leaving the State in fairly large numbers due to housing being out of this world, high taxation etc etc, now this? I know there is no way am I supporting Governor of Mass for President, he is now trying to distance himself from this but it wasn't that long ago where he was the head man driving this legislation nightmare! Do they really think people are this stupid?

7 quick points.

1. Minimum creditable coverage is not in force until Jan of 2009.
2. Pricing for Mass plans is significantly higher than that.
3. These plans were created to help reduce pricing.
4. These plans have hidden issues.
Issue 1. Any expense less than $100 isn't counted towards the deductible.
Issue 2. Out of network expenses don't count toward the deductible or out of pocked max.
5. There is no individual market for brokers. Who wants to make 10-16 per month per policy.
6. Remember that Mass is guarantee issue with no rate ups for anything, including smoking.
7. Lastly, your income figures are wrong. 300% or less than FPL gets free or discounted premiums. A family of 4 making less than 62k per year is eligible for these discounted or free premiums.

7 quick points.

7. Lastly, your income figures are wrong. 300% or less than FPL gets free or discounted premiums. A family of 4 making less than 62k per year is eligible for these discounted or free premiums.

Is that gross income, or adjusted gross?

Al

Back