Massachusetts Drivers Most Likely to Be in Collisions

Brian Anderson

Executive Editor
100+ Post Club
Allstate’s newest “America’s Best Drivers Report” pretty much confirms driving in the state of Massachusetts is hazardous to your auto’s body, with cities in the state taking 3 of the bottom 4 spots in the rankings of collision-prone cities.

Insurance Forums | Massachusetts drivers most likely to be in collisions

According to the report, drivers in Boston and Worcester can expect to get in a fender bender within the next 5 years - about a decade sooner than in the "safest" driving city.

Downtown Boston’s narrow streets and lane markings that serve loosely as guidelines no doubt contribute to the high collision rate. Anybody nominate a more difficult city (besides Worcester) in which to keep your car’s body intact?

Also in the article is a list of the most and least expensive states for auto insurance premiums, with neighboring states Michigan and Ohio being most expensive and least expensive, respectively.

Last edited:
no offense, i have yet to see you ever comment, all i see is you posting articles....

weird......

My comment here? Boston is the scariest city I have ever driven in - especially in an overcrowded rental car with a bunch of people who have no idea where the restaurant we need to get to is located! I was lucky to come out of that night unscathed (as was the rental car)

Back