Massachusetts Market Please Advise

hphs

Does anyone have experience in the Massachusetts Market with MedSupp/MedAdvantage? Because of Romney care it seems like MA is much different then many other states. It also seems like UHC is the only game in town for independents. Is this a viable market? Would you expect mail drops to return below the national average because of the differences? Any and all feedback is welcomed.

Last edited:
Does anyone have experience in the Massachusetts Market with MedSupp/MedAdvantage? Because of Romney care it seems like MA is much different then many other states. It also seems like UHC is the only game in town for independents. Is this a viable market? Would you expect mail drops to return below the national average because of the differences? Any and all feedback is welcomed.

There are many Supp/MA plans available here in Mass. I personally work only on referrals, so I'm not sure how well mail drops do in general. The main problem is the two biggest names (BC/BS and Tufts) don't work with independents. They also are the two cheapest, so you have to really sell yourself and what you can do for them as a reason to pay a little more each month. Feel free to e-mail me if you want to discuss your options. (I'm not a marketer)

Ben
[email protected]

There are many Supp/MA plans available here in Mass. I personally work only on referrals, so I'm not sure how well mail drops do in general. The main problem is the two biggest names (BC/BS and Tufts) don't work with independents. They also are the two cheapest, so you have to really sell yourself and what you can do for them as a reason to pay a little more each month. Feel free to e-mail me if you want to discuss your options. (I'm not a marketer)

Ben
[email protected]

Ben- thanks for the reply I just shot you an email with my contact number. I would like to better understand my options so I am hoping you will give me a call or reply to my email with your best contact number and I will reach out. Thanks again!

Back