Match Benefits Solutions

Anybody heard of this lead company? They called me today to take advantage of a "promotion". $100 off of the first lead order (20 minimum). I asked her about their health lead pricing, just out of curiousity, and she told me $17? Health leads aren't worth 1/2 that on the new commission schedules. Are agents actually paying these prices?

You can fund your own website and bring in some sorry leads for less...

Once upon a time, an agent invested his hard earned money into leads. The agent found out the leads were worthless. Aged, wrong telephone #'s, wrong addresses, already bought from someone else, uninsurable, blah, blah blah....
The agent never paid for leads again and lived happly ever after.

Once upon a time, an agent invested his hard earned money into leads. The agent found out the leads were worthless. Aged, wrong telephone #'s, wrong addresses, already bought from someone else, uninsurable, blah, blah blah....

Lead companies stay around because this story repeats itself over and over again with new agents. It goes on and on. The person that called bill probably has a quota per hour, bound to get a few to bite.

Last edited:

That is my all time favorite bedtime story. Unlike other bedtime stories, that one is not a fable.

Latest posts

Back