Material for Newsletter?

Boy Howdy

Expert
Im past due and would like to get something for newsletter--but Im DRY

And no I don't use recipes or reminiscing etc. I'd LIKE to put something to explain what changes MAY be coming down the pike for Medicare--but every article I get is too short or far too in depth

Any advice? Links?

Im past due and would like to get something for newsletter--but Im DRY

And no I don't use recipes or reminiscing etc. I'd LIKE to put something to explain what changes MAY be coming down the pike for Medicare--but every article I get is too short or far too in depth

Any advice? Links?

Lube and Google are your friends.:twitchy:

I AINT goin there Go LEE-Knee LOL

Trying to explain LUBE to a 70 year old?

Ya I DUN the Google--and articles are too short or too long.

You could always steal material from other agents websites like I do. :yes:

Just kidding Bob.:laugh:

It's Go Ill i ni.............leave my knees out of it. Hahaha

Lie to them and tell them they need to get on the G plan now because their F plan will end on January 1st, 2020 like most agent's and Senior places are telling them. Don't bother to tell them they can keep the F plan if they want and also that companies will be allowed to still offer F plans to anyone who has been on Medicare before 2020. Approximately 50 million people. Also don't bother to tell them the Part B deductible can and will go up most years.

I have never seen a bigger scare tactic being used to try to switch people's plans. You would think the Government would learn to not announce these changes 5 years before they are happening because all of these scare tactics agents and companies will use to mess with people's coverage. And yes, I have heard the reasoning that their F plan will go up faster because no new people will be going on it. If 10,000 people are new to Medicare every day still in 2020 it would take a lot of years to dilute the pool of F plan clientele.

Last edited:
Lie to them and tell them they need to get on the G plan now because their F plan will end on January 1st, 2020 like most agent's and Senior places are telling them. Don't bother to tell them they can keep the F plan if they want and also that companies will be allowed to still offer F plans to anyone who has been on Medicare before 2020. Approximately 50 million people. Also don't bother to tell them the Part B deductible can and will go up most years.

I have never seen a bigger scare tactic being used to try to switch people's plans. You would think the Government would learn to not announce these changes 5 years before they are happening because all of these scare tactics agents and companies will use to mess with people's coverage. And yes, I have heard the reasoning that their F plan will go up faster because no new people will be going on it. If 10,000 people are new to Medicare every year still in 2020 it would take a lot of years to dilute the pool of F plan clientele.

That's each month.:yes:

Back