Maybe It's Me...

It seems like some people are bitter about some other people's business stuff. Get over it and worry about selling insurance, because selling is our JOB, not whining, that's my kid's job.

well that's the post of the year. I'll add that if you're biggest worry during your day is an internet message board you have a fantastic life.

There's a saying I like:

Lord, give me the strength to change those things that can be changed, the patience to withstand those that cannot be changed, and the wisdom to tell the difference.

If you can't change it - accept it or move on.

well that's the post of the year. I'll add that if you're biggest worry during your day is an internet message board you have a fantastic life.

There's a saying I like:

Lord, give me the strength to change those things that can be changed, the patience to withstand those that cannot be changed, and the wisdom to tell the difference.

If you can't change it - accept it or move on.

So....Have you finished your 12 step program yet?;)

common now Paul - that's obviously in the offers section. 100 posts and you can post an offer....which you'll most likely be doing, and should do when you finish your Ebook.

I don't quibble with "what section" it was in.

You made a statement, and I quote, "I do not solicit anyone here for membership..."

I have not made any "offers" here. When/If I do, I would expect them to open to the same scrutiny.

we have the forum rules and I follow them - 100 posts and I can put up an offer. I have a link for my sig.

I choose not to directly solicit members when posting but that's just because of decorum - if I chose I could also reply to posts when "I think you should join."

I also see all the spam but the question I ask is "I'm either gonna deal with it or leave." I'm not a whiner - I choose to just deal with it.

Again, I have more important issues in my life then what happens on a message board. It's almost like a bunch of 13 year old girls arguing over MySpace posts. And we're adult licensed professionals.

I voluntarily stepped down as mod because I mainly saw your point of view Paul, that mods should not have a vested financial interest on this board. I'm no longer a mod so let the big dogs roll.

we have the forum rules and I follow them - 100 posts and I can put up an offer. I have a link for my sig.

I think if you look back and read the posts, you'll find that I didn't accuse anyone of not following the "forum rules".

We can use a lot of obfuscation to try to "muddy the water" as to the basic message, confuse it, and try to deflect attention from it.

Here's what DOESN'T change:

YOU made a statement. Not me, not anyone else. YOU said, and I quote again,

"I do not solicit anyone here for membership."

I referenced a thread where you did. No ambiguities. YOU wrote it. Why not just own up to it? Attacking and trying to confuse is not going to change it - you wrote it. You didn't say - I do not solicit anyone here for memebership - on the wrong thread.

I've noticed a disturbing trend relative to vendors your "association" "endorses"...

One (in his own words) admits lying and using scripts that are less than honest and forthright, right here on this forum.

You had a chance to address it, and you chose not to.

Do you have another "endorsed" vendor for your association that took a online TPA into bankruptcy in '03 - and stiffed a lot of vendors in the process? Should your "members" be aware of it?

I'm not dmiller90 - no "peek a boo" here - this is stuff that's been posted on this forum, and is public record.

I didn't bring anyone here - if they want to answer to your allegations they're big boys and am sure can handle themselves. And you don't know what I have done and haven't done regarding some of my vendors. I choose to post about some things - others I choose not to post about. I take some issues more seriously than you may think.

Paul, I seem to recall a post you made about an upcoming eBook. I have made repeated requests for "first run" copies which you seem to be ignoring.

As for the "subtle" marketing, I don't know what you mean. But perhaps I can figure it out since I am so much more productive with my new Dell purchased with a coupon from DealCatchers. When I am not using my Dell, I am on my Acer laptop purchased through New Egg.

I also find deals on Amazon from time to time including my new internet suite from Kaspersky that blocks the annoying ads.

Well, not all of them . . .

If it blocked all of them I would not be reading this thread.

Latest posts

Back