McCain Picks VP

Feb 1, 2008

1. somarco

somarco GA Medicare Expert

State:
    Georgia
    Vowing to put even more debt on the backs of the country's future generations, McCain and Guliani held hands clasps together as Guliani held McCain up to keep him from falling down.

"I want you senior citizens to know that these smartass grandchildren of yours will have to pay for your Social Security, Healthcare, and whatever bills we can think of to stick on their backs, we will make workers out of them yet! Hell, maybe we can get them to pick cabbage and show them how to be like the many good undocumented workers we have, who should be citizens if it wasn't for those mean whippersnappers who keep calling my office complaining they shouldn't have to pay emergency room bills for good, honest, undocumented citizens!"

Satire

somarco, Feb 1, 2008
  2. James

James Guru

Pretty good satire, sadly good satire is base on truth.:no:

James, Feb 1, 2008
  3. Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill Guru

Ugh.

Someone suggested McCain would make Guiliani Director of Homeland Security. I think not. Guiliani's already got his security company in place, why would he give that up for some hack government job?

4. moonlightandmargaritas

moonlightandmargaritas Guru

State:
    Florida
    What about Ron Paul?

5. GreenSky

GreenSky Guru

State:
    Nevada
    I assume that question is asked in jest.

To answer it seriously, we can still vote for Ron on the libertarian ticket. The nat'l libertarian party has already stated that they will support him if he doesn't get the republican nomination.

Rick

6. moonlightandmargaritas

moonlightandmargaritas Guru

State:
    Florida
    Actually Rick, it wasn't. He's the only one of all those clowns that makes any kind of sense.

I am enough of a realist to understand he's not gonna get elected though.

7. Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill Guru

Personally, I would love to see Ron Paul as more of a Strategic Initiatives Director - special focus on tax code, monetary policy, economics, governmental waste.

I would prefer he stay away from any policy currently involving the war in Iraq.

I would welcome his contribution on foreign aid. First stop, however, stop the flow of money into Mexico via drugs.

8. GreenSky

GreenSky Guru

State:
    Nevada
    Wouldn't it be a whole bunch easier just to stop this stupid "war on drugs?" Just legalize all drugs and the problem is solved.

Rick

9. Crabcake Johnny

Crabcake Johnny Guru

State:
    South Carolina
    If you can't stop the demand you'll never stop the supply. War on drugs = wasted effort.

Prohibition should have taught us that.

10. jaguar99

jaguar99 New Member

I'm new to the forum, but have been lurking for months.

My gosh! You got the persona down pat. McCain couldn't have said it better.