McCain Picks VP

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Vowing to put even more debt on the backs of the country's future generations, McCain and Guliani held hands clasps together as Guliani held McCain up to keep him from falling down.

"I want you senior citizens to know that these smartass grandchildren of yours will have to pay for your Social Security, Healthcare, and whatever bills we can think of to stick on their backs, we will make workers out of them yet! Hell, maybe we can get them to pick cabbage and show them how to be like the many good undocumented workers we have, who should be citizens if it wasn't for those mean whippersnappers who keep calling my office complaining they shouldn't have to pay emergency room bills for good, honest, undocumented citizens!"

Satire

Ugh.

Someone suggested McCain would make Guiliani Director of Homeland Security. I think not. Guiliani's already got his security company in place, why would he give that up for some hack government job?

Personally, I would love to see Ron Paul as more of a Strategic Initiatives Director - special focus on tax code, monetary policy, economics, governmental waste.

I would prefer he stay away from any policy currently involving the war in Iraq.

I would welcome his contribution on foreign aid. First stop, however, stop the flow of money into Mexico via drugs.

Vowing to put even more debt on the backs of the country's future generations, McCain and Guliani held hands clasps together as Guliani held McCain up to keep him from falling down.

"I want you senior citizens to know that these smartass grandchildren of yours will have to pay for your Social Security, Healthcare, and whatever bills we can think of to stick on their backs, we will make workers out of them yet! Hell, maybe we can get them to pick cabbage and show them how to be like the many good undocumented workers we have, who should be citizens if it wasn't for those mean whippersnappers who keep calling my office complaining they shouldn't have to pay emergency room bills for good, honest, undocumented citizens!"

Web Hosting, VPS and Dedicated Servers by eBoundHost

I'm new to the forum, but have been lurking for months.

My gosh! You got the persona down pat. McCain couldn't have said it better.

Back