MDRT 2021 Revised Membership Requirements

DHK

RFC®, ChFC®, CLU®
5000 Post Club
I know... not everyone here (okay - almost everyone here) doesn't care about the MDRT.

But if you did, these are the revised requirements for 2021 membership:

Based on however your company recognizes you on a commission/fee basis:
MDRT: $61,000 eligible commissions
MDRT Court of the Table: $183,000 eligible commissions (3x MDRT)
MDRT Top of the Table: $366,000 eligible commissions (6x MDRT)

Plus... MDRT has eliminated the requirement that a minimum of 50 percent of an applicant’s qualifying production come from Risk-Protection Credit or “core products.” Applicants from the countries below will be able to qualify using any MDRT eligible product in any combination or proportion.

https://www.mdrt.org/membership/requirements/

$61,000 seems like a lot less than $1 million...
And the table can now be square, rectangular, oblong & even virtual. Can be in pesos, yen, krugerrand, euro, but not crypto currency.

MDRT sounds better than "Any amount of any kind of currency on whatever table shape you identify as", just not as catchy

Reactions: DHK
I know... not everyone here (okay - almost everyone here) doesn't care about the MDRT.

But if you did, these are the revised requirements for 2021 membership:

Based on however your company recognizes you on a commission/fee basis:
MDRT: $61,000 eligible commissions
MDRT Court of the Table: $183,000 eligible commissions (3x MDRT)
MDRT Top of the Table: $366,000 eligible commissions (6x MDRT)

Plus... MDRT has eliminated the requirement that a minimum of 50 percent of an applicant’s qualifying production come from Risk-Protection Credit or “core products.” Applicants from the countries below will be able to qualify using any MDRT eligible product in any combination or proportion.

https://www.mdrt.org/membership/requirements/
Wow they have lowered the requirements WAY down haven’t they?

I looked at the requirements 1-2 years ago and court of the table was $500k They lowered the requirements 70% in the last few yrs?

I looked at the requirements 1-2 years ago and court of the table was $500k They lowered the requirements 70% in the last few yrs?

No, lowered 30% i think

They will lower it until they have enough members. If it gets to exclusive or agents dont pay to attend or be part of it, it cant exist

Back