Mdrt

Bwell86

Expert
I qualified for MDRT and am on the fence about going. Membership and part of travel expense will be reimbursed, but I hate to take off a week in June because I'm getting married in August and will be taking a week then.

I've heard it's a great experience and great learning. Does anyone have personal experience?

I qualified two years ago, but did not go.

I'm reading "between the lines" with my post.

First, you don't HAVE to go. If you're just interested in the meeting content, you can order them on a 'per presentation' basis directly from the MDRT website.

But I'm more concerned that you might be feeling that it's too much time off? I'd recommend checking out the FREE resources at No Brown Days | Success Calendars.

Strangely enough, you might get some tips on time management or the "whole person" concept at MDRT, because if you're burning the candle at both ends, that's probably why you feel that you can't take the "extra week off".

I'm reading "between the lines" with my post.

First, you don't HAVE to go. If you're just interested in the meeting content, you can order them on a 'per presentation' basis directly from the MDRT website.

But I'm more concerned that you might be feeling that it's too much time off? I'd recommend checking out the FREE resources at No Brown Days | Success Calendars.

Strangely enough, you might get some tips on time management or the "whole person" concept at MDRT, because if you're burning the candle at both ends, that's probably why you feel that you can't take the "extra week off".

Dude you are better than Google. Every post you make is long with links provided! How in the world do you do it?

Congrats on qualifying for the mdrt! What are some of the things you did on a daily basis that you think helped you qualify?

Back