Mecicare Adv and FE Cross Sell Question

Roy2015

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Nevada
Hi guys...Considering I live in Las Vegas....do you think it is better to run Medicare Adv leads and cross sell FE....or....run FE leads and cross sell Medicare Advantage? I have some money saved up so I can def afford to make it the first year if I do concentrate on Medicare. Any response is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi guys...Considering I live in Las Vegas....do you think it is better to run Medicare Adv leads and cross sell FE....or....xyzn FE leads and cross sell Medicare Advantage? I have some money saved up so I can def afford to make it the first year if I do concentrate on Medicare. Any response is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

You've asked questions about the Las Vegas market both for FE and Medicare a number of times.

Just pick something and go sell. You seem to have Paralysis by Analysis.

Rick

Hi guys...Considering I live in Las Vegas....do you think it is better to run Medicare Adv leads and cross sell FE....or....run FE leads and cross sell Medicare Advantage? I have some money saved up so I can def afford to make it the first year if I do concentrate on Medicare. Any response is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Either will work but it's much harder to generate and contact/cross sell Med Advantage leads compliantly than it is for FE. I would market and sell FE and stack your Med Advantage database up all year for October - Dec and shift gears during that time if you want to.

Either will work but it's much harder to generate and contact/cross sell Med Advantage leads compliantly than it is for FE. I would market and sell FE and stack your Med Advantage database up all year for October - Dec and shift gears during that time if you want to.

Agree with the newby. Go the final expense route to avoid cms compliance and then you can cross sell the med adv during aep or if you come across some snp or t-65 clients. Good luck.

Back