Med 4 Home Question

` my name is sandy Lovejoy I'm 58 year old and I 've been struggling with asthma through out my childhood and most of my adult life, but that's only one of health issues I have cerebral palsy as well about 4 years ago I was dropped by Med 4 home, although still I have no clue as to why, I have Medicare and Medicaid and as for my health care primary insurance I have Aetna anyway yesterday I went on to their site and email them my info on the standard form name address etc. then I got a phone call from them as asking me questions like what kind of medications I took I thought the phone conversation was going great until she asked me who was my primary insurance I reply Aetna all at once she said we don't deal with them anymore and hung up on me not giving me any advice on where to look for an other company, I thought this was rude, and in sensitive how can they just turn people down because they needed help and yet because they didn't have the right insurance to me it's plain discrimination against people like me who chosen a different health plan can they just do that?

Back