Med Adv Over the Phone

Dix86

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm on mobile and can't figure out how to search. Can someone give me a brief overview of how this can be done, what regulations exist, etc? Just the basic info will work.

I'm on mobile and can't figure out how to search. Can someone give me a brief overview of how this can be done, what regulations exist, etc? Just the basic info will work.

In a nutshell, first it depends if the company will let you do it. Some don't. Second, you can't cold call, they have to either call you or respond back from a direct mail piece, etc. You also should take ahip to learn about this first.

taken AHip, this is what I needed. Thank you. Gonna go back and review it as soon as I get to my desk.

You should have titled this thread Med Adv By Mail, because that is what you have to do to get a wet signature. And all the e-apps I've seen still require you to be f2f.

Yeah, pretty sure outside of a call center contract (not easy I hear) or not giving two flips about compliance, mapd through the phone is pretty much a no-starter as far as I know.

From all the compliance issues I have seen, either call center or nothing. All scripts for MA applications over the phone must be CMS approved, which most carriers have but only give call centers permission to do phone enrollments since there are controls in place.

As mentioned, you can do a presentation over the phone and mail them the enrollment kit.

Latest posts

Back