Med Sup Diabetes with stent over 5 years ?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Pretty sure none one takes but I thought I would ask

Most will be no go on this right?

Also UHC has been coming out good recently as well would they be lenient on this or no?

I mean with UHC looks like all the questions would be no but still that does not always translate to a green light.

Not looking for level 2 premiums

UHC would only issue the policy at a Level 2 rating. The stents indicate cardiovascular disease. You cannot go by the question because UHC considers once you have been diagnosed with cardiovascular disease you always have it no matter how long ago the stents were put in.

UHC would only issue the policy at a Level 2 rating. The stents indicate cardiovascular disease. You cannot go by the question because UHC considers once you have been diagnosed with cardiovascular disease you always have it no matter how long ago the stents were put in.

Sometimes UHC is tougher and more confusing then others

Pretty sure none one takes but I thought I would ask

Most will be no go on this right?

Also UHC has been coming out good recently as well would they be lenient on this or no?

I mean with UHC looks like all the questions would be no but still that does not always translate to a green light.

Not looking for level 2 premiums
BCBSIL. I'm not sure if Bankers Fidelity would take it. I don't have them any more. They tightened up their underwriting and got expensive.

BCBSIL. I'm not sure if Bankers Fidelity would take it. I don't have them any more. They tightened up their underwriting and got expensive.

Yea not really looking for those high premium in IL always have BC as a last resort

This is IN I wonder if anthem is lenient or not I don't usually write them

But Expected to not really be able to help him, I can move his wife but you know they want to be on the same policy

Maybe another couple years of increases they will change their minds

Thought though I would ask basically because Haven't written UHC in a long time but recently showing much better rates

but even that is off Looking on CSG and spacifily NOT Uhica and the quotes are good then I go to lean and the rates are higher every time did one earlier wife was $10 higher husb $20 higher

I quoted another and she was $50 higher in lean then CSG quotes this on was quoted without HH too

Yea not really looking for those high premium in IL always have BC as a last resort
I was joking because I didn't know what state you were looking for.

I'm switching to BCBS next month. I'm locked in with a closed block with LBL. They've been doing 20% jumps the past 2 years. The premiums $15 more a month than BCBS and BCBS won't take the big increases like LBL.

It's my only option to change. I've been moving people off of closed blocks that couldn't move to BCBS when it's cheaper. It's a nice tool to have knowing you can write anybody.....if they can afford it.

Back