Med Sup for 32 Female

It's so different state-by-state. Most states don't want to mandate their offering. Those that do usually don't have any restriction on rates, so the rates can be more than double what it would have been for a 65 year old.

Combine that fact with the fact that most companies will pay you little, if any, commission on taking on such a case, often the best advice for those on Medicare due to Disability <65 is to get on the most benefit-rich MAPD plan they can UNTIL such time as they turn 65. Then, they have another open enrollment where they can join any Medicare Supplement plan (with full comp to you, too.)

Almost every company I've seen prices a Disability Med Supp at the 99 year old rate.

To change the subject on you Chris, one of the benefits of being a member of your site was that you were cutting edge with industry news and offerings.

Recently you teased us with the news that 2 new Med Supp carriers were entering the market. One that started with an A and the other with a B. Haven't heard any more from you, but because one of the FMO's I use sent me a solicitation last week, I know that the A is Americo. You're not losing your edge are you? How are the UW and rates for Americo? Whose the B?

Almost every company I've seen prices a Disability Med Supp at the 99 year old rate.

To change the subject on you Chris, one of the benefits of being a member of your site was that you were cutting edge with industry news and offerings.

Recently you teased us with the news that 2 new Med Supp carriers were entering the market. One that started with an A and the other with a B. Haven't heard any more from you, but because one of the FMO's I use sent me a solicitation last week, I know that the A is Americo. You're not losing your edge are you? How are the UW and rates for Americo? Whose the B?

And to the topic at hand, most states don't offer <65 supps at all.

To the question, Americo won't be a player for a while with their rates they're coming out with. Their E-app is not ready for prime time yet - being worked on. Nothing at all earth-shattering to release right now. Yes, you'll get all of the paid-for-contracts marketers blowing up your phone this week. When there's something competitive to sell that affects business, I'll be putting it out to members first.

The B company is still getting their act together with electronic contracting and has never rolled out nationally to such a large group before. Two weeks in and they're still not ready for prime time. They will have a competitive advantage in, so far, seven states, and it'll be first on my site, not here.

Not losing my edge at all. Had 15 new clients to write this week, 400+ support tickets from agents writing their own, and a company to run. Still waiting on these two with concrete, competitive information and E-app reviews prior to bringing them.

CW

And to the topic at hand, most states don't offer <65 supps at all.

To the question, Americo won't be a player for a while with their rates they're coming out with. Their E-app is not ready for prime time yet - being worked on. Nothing at all earth-shattering to release right now. Yes, you'll get all of the paid-for-contracts marketers blowing up your phone this week. When there's something competitive to sell that affects business, I'll be putting it out to members first.

The B company is still getting their act together with electronic contracting and has never rolled out nationally to such a large group before. Two weeks in and they're still not ready for prime time. They will have a competitive advantage in, so far, seven states, and it'll be first on my site, not here.

Not losing my edge at all. Had 15 new clients to write this week, 400+ support tickets from agents writing their own, and a company to run. Still waiting on these two with concrete, competitive information and E-app reviews prior to bringing them.

CW

Good response. I'll be waiting for your review.

I believe there are 30 states that require Disability Supps to be offered.

Back