Med Supp Application Fee

By the way, it is called "Policy Fee"

You really don't want to go there, and make me drag up some of your posts. Especially one where you call it an app fee.

Or advising an agent to take an app 6 months in advance and tell the client not to get medical care in the interim.

If the policy/app fee is refunded on not taken apps, I learned something. Not afraid to admit I was asleep in class that day.

Still gonna tell someone it is non-refundable. To me, telling them they can get the $20 back if this or that happens is like using the oh-so-weak 30 day free look close.

You really don't want to go there, and make me drag up some of your posts. Especially one where you call it an app fee. Or advising an agent to take an app 6 months in advance and tell the client not to get medical care in the interim. If the policy/app fee is refunded on not taken apps, I learned something. Not afraid to admit I was asleep in class that day. Still gonna tell someone it is non-refundable. To me, telling them they can get the $20 back if this or that happens is like using the oh-so-weak 30 day free look close.

It was not a shot at you so don't think I'm attacking anything you said. I logged into CSG to confirm it and I was wrong as well. It says policy fee on there when quoting and therefore if there's no policy in forced there's no fee. As far as your other comment about me advising an agent to tell a client not seek medical care, I don't have a clue what you're talking about...

The $20-$25 policy fee is not an issue (if you do your job right) so there's never a need to say it is not refundable. "Mr./Mrs. client there's a one time policy fee of $20 (or $25) that will be added to your first month premiums if the policy is approved and issued"

Last edited:
Back