Med Supp Carriers that offer instant decision underwriting

This forum was very helpful to me in the past putting together a list of FE carriers that offered instant decision underwriting for telesales (or face to face). I am now looking for the same with med Supps...here is what I know so far:

CSI Life
Equitable National
Americo
Manhattan Life
WULU
Unified Life

Are there any other carriers that offer a decision at the end of the Personal Health Interview (PHI) other than the 6 I listed above? (I will note that Americo and Inified are instant decision via their eapp although Unified allows it over the phone but you have to do a recording, etc).

Loyal Christian Benefit Association aka LCBA does the decision at the end of the PHI. The TPA is Equitable, so I look at the if the other companies who use Equitable as a TPA, and see if they also offer the instant decision.

It’s bc it pays the highest comp

Pays highest Comp, has great service, easy e-app, and they wont use the PDP to try to swoop in and flip them to an MA next year. All of these are reasons to consider.

CSI life provides instant decision? How is their e-app? Central States Indemnity was a big pain to write for even though I sent in about 30 paper apps. Their e-app had horrendous signature options. I haven't touched them since CSI life came out. Is it better?

CSI life provides instant decision? How is their e-app? Central States Indemnity was a big pain to write for even though I sent in about 30 paper apps. Their e-app had horrendous signature options. I haven't touched them since CSI life came out. Is it better?

Yes, I only did 2 apps in SC (over the phone) and 1 was instant and the other they needed to order an APS, but eventually got approved. I went to do another app on Friday and the voice signature option was not available, called in, and no one could figure out why. Had to go place the app with WULU, which they got approved on the spot.

I really like instant decision carriers (when in the best interest of the client)

Yes, I only did 2 apps in SC (over the phone) and 1 was instant and the other they needed to order an APS, but eventually got approved. I went to do another app on Friday and the voice signature option was not available, called in, and no one could figure out why. Had to go place the app with WULU, which they got approved on the spot.

I really like instant decision carriers (when in the best interest of the client)

Instant decision carriers are the best. Never used WULA. what are your thoughts in terms of ease of use/ rates/ rate history etc?

Instant decision carriers are the best. Never used WULA. what are your thoughts in terms of ease of use/ rates/ rate history etc?

WULA is the newer brand of the Manhattan Life companies. Household/roommate discount, very competitive pricing and a 5 year look back on conditions when others have 2 or 3. If they follow MHLs path the last 5 years they should stay competitive.

Heartland Financial Group (HFG) would like to thank you for your support and efforts in writing Medicare Supplement Insurance through us with Pan-American Life Insurance Company (PALIC). After careful review and consideration, PALIC has decided that the Medicare Supplement business does not fit within their long-term growth strategy, and they are working with the various State Department of Insurance offices to withdraw writing new business.

Effective February 13th, PALIC will no longer accept new applications for this business. Rest assured that PALIC will continue to service all existing policyholders by providing the high level of service that policyholders and agents currently receive. Additionally, you will continue to have access to your clients' information and will be able to support them as you do today.

HFG and PALIC are excited to be partnering in other product areas to offer you new sales opportunities. One of these is a supplemental product offering designed to fill valuable needs in the Senior (over age 65) marketplace. This offering includes an Indemnity Product with Accident coverage, along with Vision coverage with a Hearing Aid Rider. We will be sharing further information on this offering in the coming months.

Heartland Financial Group (HFG) would like to thank you for your support and efforts in writing Medicare Supplement Insurance through us with Pan-American Life Insurance Company (PALIC).

I vaguely recall seeing Heartland in my market before, but thought they used a different issuing carrier other than PanAm.

They have never been a noticeable player here that I can recall.

I vaguely recall seeing Heartland in my market before, but thought they used a different issuing carrier other than PanAm.

They have never been a noticeable player here that I can recall.
HFG is an FMO. Heartland is under that umbrella. Heartland Med Supp was in my area a few years ago.

Back