Med Supp Cold Calling?

This may not be the answer you're looking for but if you're serious about generating your own leads for supps via the phone, do yourself a favor and:

Buy YIO from Frank.
Study his manual he'll give you for prospecting, etc.
Call him and get trained.

It will be the best $299 you'll spend if you want to be in the supp market.

When I am bored, I will messages that "get cut-off" midstream or just as I am about to say something "profound". Every great now and then it intrigues them and they call back. I think I have one or two on the books that way.

Frank why not just do like some others on here and start a website dedicated to Med Supp prospecting and sell memberships to it, I am sure you can generate enough interest with your expertise.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
As far as YIO, I like online CRM's, but I have not found one that has everything I am looking for, is easy to use, and is affordable, so I am actually designing and building one myself. Hopefully it will be done within a month. Sorry Frank.
If I had something I could give Frank in return for him giving me some training I would have done it already.

Last edited:
Frank why not just do like some others on here and start a website dedicated to Med Supp prospecting and sell memberships to it, I am sure you can generate enough interest with your expertise.
As far as YIO, I like online CRM's, but I have not found one that has everything I am looking for, is easy to use, and is affordable, so I am actually designing and building one myself. Hopefully it will be done within a month. Sorry Frank.
If I had something I could give Frank in return for him giving me some training I would have done it already.

You can always pay Frank for some training. His software is great. It's cool that you're creating your own but the main thing you need from Frank is his training. You can toy around with what to say on the phone, but why do that when he tweaked this and that over a 16 or 17 year period?

I could be mistaken, but I think Frank is coming out with an online (web based) version of YIO. I believe he is shooting for September. Frank, is this correct?

I could be mistaken, but I think Frank is coming out with an online (web based) version of YIO. I believe he is shooting for September. Frank, is this correct?

The guys doing the programming originally thought that they would have something ready by fall. It now looks as though it will be around the end of the year. It's requiring a total rewrite of YIO.

Back