Med Supp Companies with HH Discount with only one person

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
TN
In Some sates I know Mutual of Omaha and Everest will give HH Discount with only one person applying Some sates will have to be over 60 and there are some states excluded like IL

Are there any other companies that have this HH discount with only one person applying?

GPM has an HH discount with just one person applying. In Oregon at least. I’m not sure if it’s the same in other states.

GPM has an HH discount with just one person applying. In Oregon at least. I’m not sure if it’s the same in other states.

You know I don't have them but I am sure they mirror Mutual since mutual does there underwriting

I believe I got a Household Discount with just one applicant with Medico.

I kind of remember my agent asking if I was married and saying something like I could tell my wife she was worth x dollars.

It also seems like I hunted up some kind of Medico info some time back for another thread and it looked like it was not just an HDF or KS type of thing.

At this point, both of those events have been so long ago that I no longer remember details with certainty.

In Some sates I know Mutual of Omaha and Everest will give HH Discount with only one person applying Some sates will have to be over 60 and there are some states excluded like IL

Are there any other companies that have this HH discount with only one person applying?
It's state srecific. As you know Illinois now requires 2 people in the household with Med Supps with same company to get the discount. They didn't at first. After our *** Democrats changed it, I stopped paying attention. I remember there were some that just required the policyholder to live with somebody 18 or older to get the discount. :yes:

Back