Med Supp declined

spuds77

Tried MOO and Mahattan Life both have declined my Ohio client. Any thoughts or alternative carriers

May have medication and diabetic issues

Details are important,

You need to learn to underwrite this is where you make your money

Every company has a different app, What health condition, and what meds make a difference

In order to correctly place a person an agent needs to know these things

HT WT that's another

There is a very important lesson in this business that new agents should learn early on, and looking back, wish someone would have told me......

"NEXT" !!

Meaning...too many fish in the sea, move on to the next prospect. You will waste too much time on 1 prospect, instead of getting 3 new clients.

There is a very important lesson in this business that new agents should learn early on, and looking back, wish someone would have told me......

"NEXT" !!

Meaning...too many fish in the sea, move on to the next prospect. You will waste too much time on 1 prospect, instead of getting 3 new clients.

Best damm advise ever !!! I walk fast if I smell a potential problem or a time waster . In oct I wrote a new to mapd for dec 1 effective date . I got him lis . He called me 12 times whining how he can’t pay the part b premium . Finally he called and cancelled his part b . Time wasters suck all your time . I’ll fire a client fast now .

United Healthcare/AARP has one of the most liberal underwriting in my state. That being said Level two rates are much higher than Level one. They would probably accept your client as long as they haven't been in the hospital in the last few months or need surgery for something. Check them out in your state.

Level two rates are much higher than Level one.

How many Level II rated apps have you placed?

This is not a dig, I am really curious.

We have had carriers pop up from time to time that would write almost anyone who could fog a mirror. One of the Cigna carriers did that for a while (maybe still do).

An agent I know told me he has never placed any UHC Level 2 cases.

Back