Med Supp E Applications

jemelton

Guru
100+ Post Club
Selling by phone, what E apps do you find the most difficult (client having to register, login ect) and most user friendly and easiest to get completed (point of sale decision with a 3 way call.) Im new to phone sales and want to find the easiest way to do E apps if the company is competitive.

Manhattan Life and Mutual of Omaha have been ones I have used that have seem to be easy for the client. I write about 70/30 face to face versus over the phone so I might not be the best source. Hopefully one of the over the phone guys will chime in.

Most are easy, Cigna, New Era & Manhattan life they don't need to esign,

Aetna you can do voice sig, but esig is very easy too

I have had easy time with all of them also have used mutual, Medico & & ,Probably the toughest I have used is bankers fidelity but I am still new to that company I Have only done 2 apps with them I will get used to it

Honestly I never pick a company based on ease of application and have no Issues even if I have to mail paper app and get it faxed. I do that anyway with PDP and MA in most cases.

I am 100% over the phone

I guess I wasn't going to base my company choice on the ease of their E app but often if they do not have a computer or email then e app becomes much more difficult with some companies. I have heard CSI you have to physically mail them a document to sign if they don't have a computer, that is what I was going after.

Most are easy, Cigna, New Era & Manhattan life they don't need to esign,

Aetna you can do voice sig, but esig is very easy too

I have had easy time with all of them also have used mutual, Medico & & ,Probably the toughest I have used is bankers fidelity but I am still new to that company I Have only done 2 apps with them I will get used to it

Honestly I never pick a company based on ease of application and have no Issues even if I have to mail paper app and get it faxed. I do that anyway with PDP and MA in most cases.

I am 100% over the phone

Medico, Equitable and Antex are voice sig too.

Equitable collects the banking info during the QC phone call. I usually don't have a problem getting the bank info but it is nice they do it for us.

Equitable collects the banking info during the QC phone call. I usually don't have a problem getting the bank info but it is nice they do it for us.

Equitables tele-app is my favorite method. Antex has tele-app too but it took close to 40 minutes to complete it. You (the agent) don't have to stay on the line but I wanted to punish myself that day...

what E apps do you find the most difficult

UHC/AARP has been trying to "sell" their "e-app" for a while now to agents. It's junk - last I checked, you had to connect a signature pad to a laptop/pc for the client to sign. In other words, regardless of what they say, it's not an "e-app."

If you have to go through all that trouble, you may as well just fill out the simple paper app - it takes fewer than 10 minutes to do their paper app. Which is exactly what I do - and like Vic - I'll just mail it out for them to sign.

Back