Med Supp IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, ok, so you're older. Makes me want to put my business with YOU.
I got my license in 1995 and wrote my first Med Supp in 1996.
My National Producer Number is six digits long, yours is seven. Hmm.

More importantly, I wrote my last application this morning.

How about you?

Again, waste of time.

That's the important thing? Well, in all fairness, I suppose it is important to you. It's the way you make most of your living.

I do still write business, I just don't solicit for it. I'm way too busy helping agents to worry about trying to solicit new business for myself.

And yes, you're correct. You were a waste of my time until you got your contracts under me termed for non-production. Now you're just a non-factor for me.

Just remember Chris, the IMO/FMO world is small. As you probably know, we tend to know more info about a lot of "others" than we care to know.

You were a waste of my time until you got your contracts under me termed for non-production. Now you're just a non-factor for me.

Hopefully you have better companies these days.

If I'm such a non-factor, why do you and the other forum-trolls spend so much time trying to bash others with made up BS? For heaven's sake, go write something and help someone!

I answered 87 support issues with my agents this week already, and it's only Wednesday. How many agents have you helped this week? Oh, while writing 10 apps so far, personally.

Isn't it great that agents can work with those people they believe to be honest? I know who I would never have a contract through.

All I know is that there is only one marketer that had the balls to put someone else's training on their website as an inducement to contact others. That's pretty low in my book.

Rick

All I know is that there is only one marketer that had the balls to put someone else's training on their website as an inducement to contact others. That's pretty low in my book.

Rick

And now we have a party, complete with BS and accusations galore from BOTH of the forum rats.

And now we have a party, complete with BS and accusations galore from BOTH of the forum rats.

My mistake. You put a copy of Frank's training on the website as an inducement to gain Medicare clients.

I stand corrected. As far as being a "rat", remind me about how you offered to buy me dinner to clear the air then didn't bother to even call. I guess rat wouldn't quite fit that, would it?

Rick

Well, I'll just let it go for now since I can't show the proof at the moment. But God help you if I do find it!

I really don't know why you can't just own up to it though. It very well could have been a situation that you just didn't know the law and that you stopped doing it once you found out. Of course, you could explain it away like that, but you would really have a hard time explaining why you had that website up for over a year and then claimed it was a joke.

I stand corrected. As far as being a "rat", remind me about how you offered to buy me dinner to clear the air then didn't bother to even call.

And in the mean while you still posted BS about me "stealing" a recording of Frank, which I've proven above to be just that, BS. You're way too old to change your ways.

You do things your way, Rick, and I'll do things mine. Mine is not to snipe competitors on the public forms and pretend to provide value to rank up backlinks to your site. I'm actually helping agents and clients that are coming to me asking for help, and building one heck of a business by doing both.

Stay in the mud pit, as I'm sure it is benefiting you on some level or you wouldn't keep doing it. Maybe I'll check in again in a few more months to see what you've sunken to.

----------

I really don't know why you can't just own up to it though. It very well could have been a situation that you just didn't know the law and that you stopped doing it once you found out.

I know the law plenty well, thanks, Todd. That was my dual career for 20 years. But you'll probably now make up a story that I shot someone in that career, too, etc. etc.

And the forum duo continues.

And in the mean while you still posted BS about me "stealing" a recording of Frank, which I've proven above to be just that, BS. You're way too old to change your ways.

When did you "prove" that?

You do things your way, Rick, and I'll do things mine. Mine is not to snipe competitors on the public forms and pretend to provide value to rank up backlinks to your site. I'm actually helping agents and clients that are coming to me asking for help, and building one heck of a business by doing both.

Stay in the mud pit, as I'm sure it is benefiting you on some level or you wouldn't keep doing it. Maybe I'll check in again in a few more months to see what you've sunken to.

----------

I know the law plenty well, thanks, Todd. That was my dual career for 20 years. But you'll probably now make up a story that I shot someone in that career, too, etc. etc.

And the forum duo continues.

Oh, I know you were a cop. You exude that attitude. That doesn't mean you knew about that particular law though. I've never claimed to know everything about the insurance business even though I've been an agent for longer than you know about.

I don't go around making up stuff. I'm sure there are a few others on here that do recall what I'm talking about. As a matter of fact, I know there is but they have decided not to get involved with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back