Med Supp IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't go around making up stuff. I'm sure there are a few others on here that do recall what I'm talking about. As a matter of fact, I know there is but they have decided not to get involved with this.

I'm just fascinated that you and Rick have nothing better to do than try to trash competition on this free forum. It boggles my mind how someone can be so unproductive. Humorous, but sad, really.

You take care, Todd, and I'll be sure to start sending those agents your way that want free leads, all your time, and have no interest in producing anything.

And in the mean while you still posted BS about me "stealing" a recording of Frank, which I've proven above to be just that, BS. You're way too old to change your ways.

You do things your way, Rick, and I'll do things mine. Mine is not to snipe competitors on the public forms and pretend to provide value to rank up backlinks to your site. I'm actually helping agents and clients that are coming to me asking for help, and building one heck of a business by doing both.

Stay in the mud pit, as I'm sure it is benefiting you on some level or you wouldn't keep doing it. Maybe I'll check in again in a few more months to see what you've sunken to.

I'll answer the last line first. My ethics will never allow me to sink to your level. Not now. Not in a few months.

And if you notice, I never said a word about your training nor contracts. I just don't believe you to be an honest person.

You keep on doing things your way. I'll keep on being honest.

Rick

. I'll keep on being honest.

Rick

Absolute juvenile response, Ok.

I am honored that you two spend so much time trying to bring me down.
My work, production, and industry reputation speaks for itself.

730__26b39d3bb54f5551eb7197b883c8ab4a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back